• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern That Flower

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Eight years ago, six children were playing in the woods surrounding a small town. It was a simple game of hide and seek. Or, it was... until they lost one. 

giphy.gif

Skip ahead to present day. The five remaining children are now eighteen, in their senior years of high school or dropped out entirely and working. They've all drifted apart since that day, and haven't spoken with each other since what happened. Bitter feelings still linger whenever they pass each other in town. Each of them still blames the others for what happened to their missing friend. 

26b3e792c33bb206d46dc7454be60f91dfa64539_hq.gif

But what will happen when the missing friend returns as a spirit, only visible to one of them? When the spirit tries to get the group back together? And what will happen to the spirit once the group actually does get back together?

large.gif

Based of the anime Anohana, We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day.

I'll be accepting up to five players, with one character each. I'd like an even split between girls and guys for the group of friends. If you have seen the anime, great! If not, don't worry! It don't affect your overall role play experience.

Anyone who wants the role of the friend who went missing and the friend who can see their spirit is free to claim below. Romance is optional, literacy is expected, and one paragraph minimum per post is required. 

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing the name and having anohana immediately pop into your head

almost breaks into tears

Eight years ago, six children were playing in the woods surrounding a small town. It was a simple game of hide and seek. Or, it was... until they lost one. 

giphy.gif

Skip ahead to present day. The five remaining children are now eighteen, in their senior years of high school or dropped out entirely and working. They've all drifted apart since that day, and haven't spoken with each other since what happened. Bitter feelings still linger whenever they pass each other in town. Each of them still blames the others for what happened to their missing friend. 

26b3e792c33bb206d46dc7454be60f91dfa64539_hq.gif

But what will happen when the missing friend returns as a spirit, only visible to one of them? When the spirit tries to get the group back together? And what will happen to the spirit once the group actually does get back together?

large.gif

Based of the anime Anohana, We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day.

I'll be accepting up to five players, with one character each. I'd like an even split between girls and guys for the group of friends. If you have seen the anime, great! If not, don't worry! It don't affect your overall role play experience.

Anyone who wants the role of the friend who went missing and the friend who can see their spirit is free to claim below. Romance is optional, literacy is expected, and one paragraph minimum per post is required. 

FUCK NAAATHAN!!!! @The Mechanist

Honestly I was recently wanting to create a roleplay based off of this series, but now I won't have to xD

My little sig below is based off of it. Excuse my french above :P

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @ThatDove @Ammy @Skryx @FeelThaReign @Uxie @Lonelytaco @The Mechanist

Wow! I wasn't expecting this to be so popular! So, character wise, here's what will go down. Everyone can apply for one of the five living friends and the one spirit, but obviously I can only take five and one. Those who don't get the spot they want have the option to stick around and make side characters, like new friends or teachers or coworkers or the main six's families and the like. There's no limit on side characters, and they won't require as much detail as the main characters, so hopefully we'll be able to fill out this town.

I'll make the role play shortly. I've been sleeping the majority of the day, and the day prior I had surgery, so I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back