• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help 𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒ textbin is sketchy ...

cinnamonville

┈─ ୨ lani ୧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✦ ݂ ͘ ౨ৎ
as a newer user, I've been trying to find freebie codes for ocs and I've run into the website textbin where you can paste codes for others to use ect, if you've used bbc shops yk what I'm talking about but WHY DOES EVERYONE USE IT WHEN ITS TRYING TO GIVE ME A VIRUS literally leads me to all these scam sites, one page even actually played a glitchy video and it froze all of my tabs so I had to close and reopen my browser 💀 <3
my question to coders on here is is there an alternative you guys could possibly use because textbin is EXTREMELY sketchy.
── love LANI !
𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒​

Last edited:
I'm not much of a coder, so I unfortunately don't have any ideas for alternative copy/paste sites, but I do use a free and safe adblocker that has helped me so much since I got my laptop if you'd like to try it out.

Also helpful, if you put /raw/ between the .com and the code thing is, you get the raw text file and don’t have to go through the virus thing
(Source: was also having trouble with text in until a co-writer helped me)

Uhhh, not sure about textbin, but as far as I'm aware, pretty much all the bbcode workshops here use pastebin, which is quite user friendly. I did a quick search for "textbin" on rpn, but don't see many posts.

Pastebin is pretty much the norm across the internet for anonymous code sharing. Feel free to ask for the code on pastebin or a raw in rpn. Most bbcoders would accept simple asks like that.

Also helpful, if you put /raw/ between the .com and the code thing is, you get the raw text file and don’t have to go through the virus thing
(Source: was also having trouble with text in until a co-writer helped me)
No way you're here too 😆

Hi. I use textbin because that's the site I've seen used on other sites from years ago when retrieving and sharing codes. Usually, people just ask nicely and coders will accommodate.

Uhhh, not sure about textbin, but as far as I'm aware, pretty much all the bbcode workshops here use pastebin, which is quite user friendly. I did a quick search for "textbin" on rpn, but don't see many posts.

Pastebin is pretty much the norm across the internet for anonymous code sharing. Feel free to ask for the code on pastebin or a raw in rpn. Most bbcoders would accept simple asks like that.

this ^
for additional context bc i think i'm a major culprit to the textbin use 😭 there was a brief period of time that pastebin's filter went absolutely insane and would flag out very random things that literally could not be removed from the code. textbin was just the first alternative i found (which i did tell other coders about at the time) and i guess? having an adblocker saved me from viruses bc i've never had an issue with it (*´-`) i know of friends who've faced similar issues though!

but yes, i don't think there's a coder on this site who would say no to you requesting for the raw code if you're having issues with the site 😭 just ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back