Terror: Terrible or Terrific? [Inactive]

"I guess we should get of here, right?" He dragged the 2 unconscious people out of the room. It was much lighter. It took time for his eyes to adjust.

Maddie struggles against her chains, adrenaline coursing through out her body, but it is no use. "Help please, oh my gods, please..." Her screams were cut off by a blast that slammed her up against the wall, pelted her with chunks of cement, coating her in debris.

The explosion harmed, but did not kill anyone. However the closest too it would be harmed the most, which happened to be Edward. Then, from the shadows of the maze rushed a psycho, who had managed to charge the group. He however tripped stupidly and managed to stab himself in the stomach, he then rolled into Maddie's cell and bled out in front of her.

He heard the screaming right before the bomb went off. He went into the girl's cell, stepped over the dead guy. He went over to her, and noticed the chains were damaged by the blast. He tugged a few times, until they eventually broke. He picked her up and brought her to the entrance of the maze. "I am the only male subject so far. That won't help him prove any hypothesis. It will give him insufficient results!"

Maddie's eyes widened. She had never seen a dead body before, she wanted to look away, but her eyes were strangely fixated on the corpse. It took her a moment to realize a man had entered her cell and was attempting to free her.

She clung to him as he set her down. "Why, why is this happening to us?" She whispered to the man.

A number of other people who seemed to have been kidnapped were already farther in front of the newly released in the Maze. It was now apparent, this was a constant game, the only way to win was to kill, and kill quickly, or find the exit. It seemed there were new players all the time, and the group in front of them were killing each other with lead pipes, knives, and pistols.

"Because A maniac - Who isn't so good atthis by the way - kidnapped us and made us stay here. He thinks it will be fun!" Well, I am sure anyone would figure that out on their own.

A large boom came from the right of the Maze and shook the underground Asylum, caving some of the rooms in. It seemed a trap had been set off, or someone had used their weapon wrong.

There were screams, bodies, and fights everywhere, and the obvious sounds of fighting and torture. Traps erupted from all around, blades, jumpscares, and holes to fall into. A few people fell for these traps, but most of the death count came from the killing of others.

Suddenly a wall rose up and blocked the two, and from behind them as well.

"Your new.. so I decided to give you a gift.... did I mention it's Christmas?"

Three wrapped gifts fell from the ceiling hatches.

Realizing she had to do something to protect herself before running into the maze to find the exit, Maddie ran back into her cell. She grabbed the chains. Seeing the dead body she realized something must have caused him to bleed out like that, sure enough, there was a knife. She grabbed it and tucked it under her shirt.

Heading back to the entrance of the maze with a determined look on her face she whispered to her self. "I can do this, I am am headed in"

That is when she notices the gifts. The wrapping paper while cheerful looking at fist glance, was far from it. Grotesque and distorted images of terrifying snowmen and mutilated reindeer decorated the paper.

However, she found far more useful items than the chains amongst the "gifts."

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone was trapped in the surrounding walls, and the gifts sat in the center. They were in various sizes, but one of them was clearly a wrapped M16.

Maddie had opened the gifts to find several usful weapons, and even a canteen of water, but the last one she opened made her scream, inside was a box with a severed foot.

He thought she was dead already. "Pity, I can't tell her I told her so..." He then shook one of the other girls that was unconscious that was bleeding earlier. "Hey, would you mind waking up so I can get out of here?"

The walls lifted after the gifts of weapons and supplies were opened. "Have fun.." (BRB need to brush hair)

Maddie ran to Edward, who was trying to wake up an unconscious woman. "We are going to die, we need a plan, are you willing to work with me or am I on my own?"

"Ah, so the girl does have some brains. Well, I guess I'll help you." He set the girl down, since she obviously won't wake up anytime soon, and stood up. "Well, I'll need a weapon or two. Do you have any by chance?" It was really a rhetorical question.

"Not a one" she said bouncing up and down on her tip toes. She took a swig of the water in the canteen, "Here, you look like you could use this."

He took a quick sip. "Well, let's see. We will need a weapon to survive? Maybe we could hideout in a room, to protect them, if they ever wake up." He lightly moved one of them with his foot. "Do you have any combat experience?"

"Well, not exactly, but..." She looks up and sees a pipe hinging over hear, jumps up and grabs it. She then swings herself into a double flip before landing on her feet. "I have some skills that might be useful for evading traps, plus I am small and stealthy."

Angel woke up. She ran to a corner and hid from all of the males. She was so fraid of them. She was yet to meet a nice one

He nodded his head. "Not bad." He saw that the one girl who was bleeding woke up, and seemed scared. "Hey, good morning sleepy. Want to know how to not die? Come with me." He held out his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back