Tentative Talks Today, or Tomorrow

Deadpixel101

One Time Luck
Or "hello" for those who aren't falling into their habit of talking funny when slightly nervous.

It's nice to meet you all, i'm sure we will get along famously.

I am not exactly new to forum roleplaying, although that doesn't mean i'm any good. I will try my best to keep up though.

I am one who makes too many characters, and just hopes to have fun.

I must admit this forum has many little things I am not used to. I am more comfortable in a simpler environment, although this seems like a nice clean change of pace.

The site has a lot of fun features and is quite smooth, so I'm sure you'll learn to love them in the end. :) Nice to meet you, Deadpixel. I welcome you, tentatively, to our glorious nation of creation. May your many characters bless us forevermore. :P

Deadpixel101 said:
Or "hello" for those who aren't falling into their habit of talking funny when slightly nervous.
It's nice to meet you all, i'm sure we will get along famously.

I am not exactly new to forum roleplaying, although that doesn't mean i'm any good. I will try my best to keep up though.

I am one who makes too many characters, and just hopes to have fun.

I must admit this forum has many little things I am not used to. I am more comfortable in a simpler environment, although this seems like a nice clean change of pace.
I felt the same way when I first arrived here, although I'm sure you'll eventually have a knack for it! Also, on the character thing it seems that it's more-or-less of a good thing, depending on which roleplay you choose to partake it, hehe.

If you require any assistance, or just need to ask a non-relevant question I'm your demon!

Heyo deadpixel!

What kind of roleplays are you into? It's great to see you on the site, and I hope to see you around. I'm sure you'll feel more than welcome here, and will grow accustomed to the ways and organization of the site.

Hello Jazzy! I seem to favor fantasy the most, although I enjoy modern, sci-fi and am interested in dice based role plays too. I seem to stick to things with an action oriented mindset, but anything can strike my fancy really, it might just depends on my mood.

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

Deadpixel101 said:
Hello Jazzy! I seem to favor fantasy the most, although I enjoy modern, sci-fi and am interested in dice based role plays too. I seem to stick to things with an action oriented mindset, but anything can strike my fancy really, it might just depends on my mood.
Thank you for the warm welcome :D
In that case, you may fancy these sections:

Fantasy

Realistic or Modern

Dice

There are plenty of user who make completely different types of roleplays, and have very different styles. You'll just need to find yours! I'm always open for private roleplays if you'd like, and I'm extremely flexible to different genres. Feel free to contact me at any point and I'll do my best to help you :D

Deadpixel101 said:
*Snaps bits confetti out of air with mouth*
(>8U)WHY DOES EVERYONE EAT MY CONFETTI!! IT'S. NOT. EDIBLE!!! I still have to throw it on other people in other threads, ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back