• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [temp OOC + info] ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A reminder that Sunday is the final day for sheets. It will also be the day we move our OOC to the Discord server and begin plotting.

> Ilia carries the extremes of human emotion, everything he feels, and every stance he takes—is on one side of a canyon.
> Qing-Yi’s mood undulates. There are no peaks or drops, only rolling hills.

Lol. Perhaps even lmao.

khai. khai. Your writing style is so beautiful and unique! It made it a very fun experience to read the character sheet you presented. Kaden would be a great addition to the cast, the disparity between his prior occupation and his ever-present smile is a unique trait for a character. It makes him uncanny, in a good way, and it's nice to have a more authoritative figure amid all the chaos I am presented with. His backstory left me reeling, I feel terrible for his mother and it's easy to see how he fell into being a hitman. I am not sure whether he'll be good friends with Oskar or want to kill him, but I do predict an interesting dynamic to come to fruition when the two meet.

Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples Idk why we have so many Russian characters but I find it hilarious. I set out wanting to make a character inspired by a member of the fatui (Genshin Impact, I don't play anymore but love the aesthetic) from the beginning lmao. I do think there is a happy potential there in future plotting. I know from prior experience in this roleplay and in general that it seems people can share a brain cell at times! Continuing from trends, the seraphim sees the value in trained killers. It's amusing that Dmitri is a big softy behind the sullen exterior, and his backstory has just the right amount of angst to sate my tastes. I do hope that the siblings can one day be reunited.

> Ilia carries the extremes of human emotion, everything he feels, and every stance he takes—is on one side of a canyon.
> Qing-Yi’s mood undulates. There are no peaks or drops, only rolling hills.

Lol. Perhaps even lmao.
Forgive me for my blatant plagiarism. In my defense, the dude is a retcon from a failed 1x1 lmao. Have mercy on me 🙏

Iz k, iz funny.

That being said, are you still sticking with the 10 character cap, Zeda?
I did plan on adding 1 more spot, for an even number of 12 when counting myself. The way I wanna GM is just not compatible with a super large roster if I don't have a Co-GM to carry me. If it was more sandboxy I'd be down, but unfortunately, some of the characters are going to get cut. They'd have priority if we manage to hit that sweet Arc 2 spot, but yeesh, it's going to be painful. The turn-out and speed of the characters have been insane.

Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples Idk why we have so many Russian characters but I find it hilarious. I set out wanting to make a character inspired by a member of the fatui (Genshin Impact, I don't play anymore but love the aesthetic) from the beginning lmao. I do think there is a happy potential there in future plotting. I know from prior experience in this roleplay and in general that it seems people can share a brain cell at times! Continuing from trends, the seraphim sees the value in trained killers. It's amusing that Dmitri is a big softy behind the sullen exterior, and his backstory has just the right amount of angst to sate my tastes. I do hope that the siblings can one day be reunited.
I've been reading up on everyone's characters (all of which are amazing, holy crap) and honestly when I saw yours being from the same city and country as Dmitri I smiled, lol! I would love to plot something with Dmitri and Ilia, I am so down for that anytime you are! :D Great minds think alike, as they say.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I deeply appreciate it. c: I hope the siblings can be reunited as well, perhaps that could play out in the rp somehow? Dmitri would give anything to see his little sister at least one more time.

it's been so cool to see everyone's characters! i just wanted to give a heads up that Dicentra Dicentra & i are gonna be posting our characters soon, if that's okay!
b219298e7679025d8e0b91019b810798.gif

Chameleon Chameleon khai. khai. Lil' man nick emotionally tortured by the one life he took by accident, meanwhile Oskar and Kaden with their 200+ confirmed kills like:
In my experience, the only way any group gets anything done is if they have a total psycho leading them. If any character can pass a psych exam, they're a liability for the team.

I gave up hope we'd see another CS like midday Thursday, then 4 pop up in like 1 day.

Other than that, Isolde's concept sounds super interesting! The whole religious angle is really unique and I'd love to see where that goes and how it's used.

Last edited:
Dicentra Dicentra Isolde is a fascinating character, and the ledger was a great idea. As soon as I learned of its existence I was just waiting for the get back. And her revenge act didn't disappoint. It must've felt cathartic to put down so many of her enemies after years of torment. It made for a very satisfying ending to her story's resolution. I only hope that her ledger is put to good use and that we eventually get to see the full fallout as we progress in the story! The religious angle is also really interesting and honestly, something that I didn't anticipate. You’d think it'd be an obvious road to take but nope, it makes for a fun twist with this agent and her relationship with the hotel. Her power would make for a good combo with Angie, but I can foresee Angie getting put off by her “self-harm” aspect.

trying so hard to wake myself up so i can catch up on all the sheets lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back