• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teenage Secrets

Kimi

>.

Teenage Secrets

Hello, Kimi here and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this Roleplay.

~ Plot ~

For years the group of friends would go to the Cabin, they would spend every winter there just talking and skiing and drinking hot coco, last year one of them didn't come home. They don't know what happened, the police searched the woods and mountains for her but she was never found. The only thing that was recovered was her phone. It was revealed that for about 3 months she had been being threatened by an anonymous user, they were going to try and spill her secrets and hurt her friends. One year on the group agree to go to the cabin this winter, they all start receiving the mysterious texts. Turns out every person in the group has a secret they want to keep hidden about that night. But if they aren't careful it could all come tumbling out.

Her name was Zoe she was the "it" girl, everyone wanted to be friends with her. She would make all her friends feel special, she loved to twist people and see how far they would go for her. But this would just get her into alot of trouble. She chose her friends carefully, but there was a price to her friendship. She needed to know everything about everyone and keep everyone in their place. Her friends were like her accessories they were all original and unique she chose them to compliment each other. Or just to make Zoe look good.

Last year at the Cabin she seemed different, agitated maybe even afraid. She would jump at the slightest noise and bite anyone's head off if they asked her any questions. The night she disappeared she said she was going out for a walk,
"she needed some air" and that was the last time anyone saw her. The friends didn't really talk much after that, but they all agreed they wanted to do something to remember Zoe by. Or just to try and get closure. For whatever reason everyone agreed to meet up at the Cabin. Now the friends are the ones receiving strange emails and text messages and even notes. They don't really know what to do, they all are desperate to keep their secrets a secret especially about that night, they all know something that they didn't tell the others. About Zoe and her disappearance.

Character`s

There will be 4-6 different "characters" as each person has quite a specific characteristic that made Zoe want to be friends with them. So you would have an artsy one and a popular one ect.

They all must have a secret that was between them and Zoe and one about the night she disappeared. Also there is an option to be the mysterious person sending the texts

(Male or Female)

This is a rough draft of the plot so sorry if it isn't that good. Im also not used to doing interest checks so sorry if this is terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
creed said:
still accepting?
Yes I am, although I wont be accepting anyone else from the interest check as I have had interest on the actual thread

I feel like it wont work as well if we get too many people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back