• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans RP?

I was going to mention; What's the timeline?

Are we starting fresh? Is there history or a clean slate?

I havn't O.o .

Although the initiative to get this Rp going is in full swing; I havn't a daft clue on how to make a proper thread :/ .

Soooooo, Maestro of evil ! Although your tasks are hardly small, I.... guess.... if you could... like.... make the thing... with.... the stuff...... all.... nice and.... what not? ? ?

Then I, the master of evil, shall create your precious thread. All that I want in return is that you, Crazycake, bow before me and compliment my evilness.

+ Slides before the diabolical Meister of darkness +

By your command captain. May your heart remain a void of hope and your gaze forever pierce the souls of the righteous + bows+ As I am sure it always shall, for however long we fools of good may struggle against your dark wiles.

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwww YEA!!!!!!

. . .

I may check up/notify people that the thread has begun commencement. Just so everyone's on the sammmmeeee paggeeeee

Your

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think I was accepted. Either that or I entirely misread something...

[/QUOTE]
Your fine.

He PM'd me his Chara

most of us dont need to make a form right? I mean, we all seen teen titans and stuff xD

Yeah, he is an OC. Which when I say detailed I didn't mean where it makes me want to skip half the bio lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back