Teacher x Student RP Someone? *^*

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright man, I love cliche stuff. I love forbidden love. I love stuff that has a age gap. And what I love the most? Teacher x student.

I do not have a specific, defined plot for this. It is simply a roleplay dealing with a teacher and a student, their moments, their growing relationships, and they falling in love. Or guess what, if you hate romance...Um, Let's be great friends. So far, while roleplaying on other sites, those I encounter the most are ones dealing with a bad student and a strict teacher. Those are fabulous, but other sorts of personalities and stories are fun and awesome to rp as, too.

If you want a specific plot/background, you can say it as well. I go along with pretty much anything. :) You can post it here or send me message.

Also, if you want a specific plot and don't have one and want me to think of one, I will. (but I will post it here, so tell me here as well.)

I can be both the teacher or the student, depends on who you want to be. It can also be taking place in a fantasy high school or academy, or just a normal high school.

Furthermore, I accept and roleplay in both girlxboy, yaoi (boy x boy), and yuri(girl x girl).

If you wanna rp with me~Send a message to me or you can go through email (shinywen34@gmail.com) If multi people are interested, I can rp separately. Always welcome to join this rp!

Make a character! You can send a message to me about it, or just post it here.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background info(maybe a bit?):

Fantasy/Realistic:

Boy girl/yaoi/yuri:

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha hey I know we kinda got one started but now I feel like changing it to the teacher one lol just message me back when able

I would love to do one with you! If you're still looking for some anyway...

I know you've had a ton of replies, but if you're still up for more, I'd be interested in a yuri one~ I'd super prefer to play the student as well, if you're alright with that.

Oh lordy am I late. xD If you're still looking I'd love to do a boyxgirl(I'd prefer being the female. e-e) or a yuri one. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back