Advice/Help Talking about Roleplay/any advice? Also what I tend to rp <--- Any mods I am asking for advice/help, unless another prefix is needed.

thechainundertaker

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Now the title semi explains, the other half of the explanation is my detailing varies, I have hit up to 5 paragraphs but they look different at times, most of the writing came Discord, with a couple sites to four if I remember. Thankfully have fixed up my writing with hiccups from time to time. Unsure if my 9 years are top quality or its more B tier. I think it depends, from accepting ghosting to managing detail.

One issue I notice is pacing and when to not get to the spicy side of it. One on one rps seem to work the best, while groups is one I want to do, and am aware real life comes first. Ghosting is not an issue but it is annoying.

I have done rp for 9ish years with ups and down. Now any possible issues have been pushed out in the end of 2015. Although there has been moments between 2016 to 2022 that weren't too bad, just needing to remeber not to take rping too seriously.

Now for plots, I do want to interact with many fine women from adult artists. One being Carmessi, I do accept more realistic ladies, specific ones which hit past DD is bound to be a push at times. What else is I have tried to do harems, will make ads that range from one on one to small harems. Or two-three guys, 6-9. Genres is normally Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, tried Steampunk, am willing to do more. Also Doing plots which involves Non canon and Canon character interactions.

That is it for the time being. Thank you for reading, Oh yea when I set up the amount of posts, being consistent is more doable. Although at times when typing/reading in my head, a weird issue will arise, hopefully with fixing up my grammar and reading aloud helps keep the message understandable so everyone involved enjoy the roleplay.

I think what yours looking for is actually the interest checks Recruit Here

This site doesn't allow erotic roleplay (including seeking partners), so if that's what you're looking for, you may need a different site. I may be misunderstanding what you mean by spicy, though.

I think what yours looking for is actually the interest checks Recruit Here

This site doesn't allow erotic roleplay (including seeking partners), so if that's what you're looking for, you may need a different site. I may be misunderstanding what you mean by spicy, though.
Ah understood, no erp on this specific site. will check the link. Also will look for another site when ERP is concerned.
To be fair spicy content doesn't always mean erp. Such as wouldn't spicy be how intense a violent role play example rping as Rick influenced as the Terror mask from Splatter house. Thank you for messaging me, I am running on 2 + 2-3 hours of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back