• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Reinhardt said:
I was thinking of something else, but that could do.
Well, the history that I have of him is Early life -> Human Necromancer -> Lich (conquered blessed lands (formerly (parts of) undiscovered lands) -> lived in that cave for a while -> defeated and entombed somewhere in the discovered lands. Feel free to do whatever you want between necromancer and his first defeat, including the defeat itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be just a delusion, could be true. Just run with it.

Edit: I mean he is a powerful necromancer, he probably assumes like calls to like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this drama, you wouldn't suspect you guys told me to kill him. I actually think I feel worst about it out of all of us, cause it was by my hand the story was wrought.

LeviathanL said:
Reading this drama, you wouldn't suspect you guys told me to kill him. I actually think I feel worst about it out of all of us, cause it was by my hand the story was wrought.
*hugs *

Cease thy display of false affection, wench. Thou and thy ilk hath called me to sin, yest tho professes to own virtue in thy craft. I see thou, Jezebel!

LeviathanL said:
Cease thy display of false affection, wench. Thou and thy ilk hath called me to sin, yest tho professes to own virtue in thy craft. I see thou, Jezebel!
DON'T YOU DARE CALL CRUCIAL A WRENCH. EVEN IN A REFERENCE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back