• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
You have to decide, people. That's the thing holding us up.

Should we stay and camp or do we use Thraig's fire-y saliva, and go through the tunnel-cave? We also have the option of using Rhashh's magical eyesight, to follow an alternate route to the guide. Should we go ahead and find some other way to catch up to the guide, or do you have some other suggestion?

I'm not the only one writing here, guys. I also need your opinions and ideas, so we can turn this slowing progress back to its former state, and of course, ensure the rp's well state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Rhassh, their leader, should suggest something.

Also, I tried to point this out IRP, Elith's healing on him only works like a pill, it wears out, and it's nightfall, so... he's probably not feeling too hot....

Dragongal said:
You want me to post first, then it wouldn't be a double post?
Sure, so we can have a post since it seems we should be the ones to make the decisions & I'll post after you.

I didn't put in her stats / abilities that she can cast spells since I already assumed since she's a Caster it's already known :o is that okay? I just realized that

Reinhardt said:
You have to decide, people. That's the thing holding us up.
Should we stay and camp or do we use Thraig's fire-y saliva, and go through the tunnel-cave? We also have the option of using Rhashh's magical eyesight, to follow an alternate route to the guide. Should we go ahead and find some other way to catch up to the guide, or do you have some other suggestion?

I'm not the only one writing here, guys. I also need your opinions and ideas, so we can turn this slowing progress back to its former state, and of course, ensure the rp's well state.
We decided to do go into the cave, so I was assuming people would post in the IC about the decision so there wouldn't be a hold up. But some aren't posting or they're waiting for something. So , there's three votes for the cave out of uhhh 5 of us, I didn't count your choice though!

@LeviathanL @General Deth Glitch

Cave it is, GUYSSS?

Reinhardt said:
You wouldn't want to encounter a real dragon now, would you?
Hmmmm. Not yettttt , per say.

But okay, just checking, didn't read all the way through to understand basically what a "draconic" form was, so I didn't want to write misinformations in my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back