• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Wait, I'm a bit confused regarding both IC pages. Is the big thing in IC2 my big thing in IC1, or is it another big thing? Are we in the same village?

I believe Xedris's big kaboom will be in the Second IC 2 since we were all tagged there.

OMG YESSS RAITHHHH!

LeviathanL said:
I meant the big thing Xedris just summoned vis a vis the big thing that just showed up in group tab.
Oh! That! I'm not sure: I think that Rein did it for them to do before we come over?

BookWyrm said:
You guys can always come in and help though. The three of us just barely scrapped by last time.
We were also almost driven insane at the time. But then again, Thraig could go dragon and not worry about DYING

I can honestly see the interactions between the two teams as being very interesting, especially if Serah is as inquisitive as I think she is, and if she is going to be bugging Thraig like I think she will be. I can see Elith getting very protective X3

BookWyrm said:
I can honestly see the interactions between the two teams as being very interesting, especially if Serah is as inquisitive as I think she is, and if she is going to be bugging Thraig like I think she will be. I can see Elith getting very protective X3
definitely. and I think Rhassh is gunna have to pull Serah back, while Xedris is over there being random as hell, Maeric tellng good ol' stories ;)

BookWyrm said:
She's not possessive but she'd definitely run interference if it seemed like Serah was annoying thraig or making him uncomfortable.

Dragongal said:
She's not possessive but she'd definitely run interference if it seemed like Serah was annoying thraig or making him uncomfortable.
she's defooo gunna annoy peopleeee. {sorry in advanceeeeee to your charas}

The roaring thing is not Mei's crazy boogeyman-father, nor is it the magical creature that Xedris had summoned. It is something else.

But I think you might know what it is. "...large creature, feared by even the best hunters of the world." Sounds familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back