[Tales of The Mastah] Comic Discussion Pages 1 - 10

Woooo Discussion!

Don't let your new forum make you complacent, horrid Infernal! Your shards shall be imprisoned once again!

Love, the Bronze Faction.

Oh no need for us to quibble over whose going to over throw who, we're all villainous manipulators here, we can all be friends.

Here let me teach you my sweet Infernal Monster Style as a peace offering. :D

Love how short sited you siderals are.....

-The GSPs

And that's what we want you to think!

And then.. when you least expect it, your essence that has been split and molded over so many Martial Arts will shatter into a hundred, easily squished pieces!

Since our essence by its very nature corrupts all you will only be aiding us in possessing the feet of every agent of heaven. Then when heaven is shattered by the stomping flow of endless demonic River dance the Yozi shall rise again! You're every plot serves the Yozi no matter if you realize it or not.

LaFreeze said:
Since our essence by its very nature corrupts all you will only be aiding us in possessing the feet of every agent of heaven. Then when heaven is shattered by the stomping flow of endless demonic River dance the Yozi shall rise again! You're every plot serves the Yozi no matter if you realize it or not.
*snickers*

LaFreeze said:
We have the broken Obsidian style martial arts that is so horribly broken that gives you infinite actions in a tick. Problem?

No problem. Perfection is the realm of the sun, that makes all things that are broken the domain of his nemesis thusly something so horribly broken as to be infinite must be a Yozi plot. :D

Oookay, I'm pretty sure I long said this

But the ones to carry Infernal Exaltation are the First Circle Demons

Arhra said:
That depends on the person placing it really.
What sort of person finds it convenient to work over dozens layers of layers of rubble with various applied effects? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back