Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Nico said:
So do they just find the flyers and go to the Dwarf Town thingy?
Pretty much, you don't have to find the flyers though. You could overhear it or something. Get creative! :D

Elvsyr rubbed the walls cheek. "Kawaii desuuu!" It quivered. This quivering caused it to collapse on itself and kill everybody on Earth. 
There. We interacted.

That. That was just beautiful. So beautiful that I cried from laughter. The second event's up everyone! :) Tag me in the post when you hear about it if you're joining.

Well then Roleplay and get yourself to Bran. >.> I has free cookies. 
Unless you are already in Bran... In which case, get off your roof and go to that one Inn place. <3

@Alrigon I appreciate that you took the time to make such a long history, but it would be good to see more in the personality section. There's also the thing about your character's class. From what you've described, he's a Ranger, Knight, and Assassin all in one. Please choose one of these to focus one. For instance, since you classifies him as a Ranger, his skill would lie in the bow and not so much in swordsmanship. Rangers would only have small blades such as daggers for close encounters, rather than the long blades you described, but they wouldn't have as much skill as they would in the sword, as the main focus of the Ranger is marksmanship with a bow and being well versed in two fields would make him too powerful. Also, the wolf thing confuses me. Why would they accept him into his pack? Surely wild animals wouldn't just let someone who was not a wolf join them just like that without proper reason. If it is something along the lines of him forming bonds with the wolves and having connections with them, that would place him under the Contractor category, which refers to my previous statement about classes.

@Alrigon

So...so beautiful.. *cries* Anyway, I'll break this down to make it easier for both me and you. First things first however, he's a wonderful character! ^^

Name: Well, you can't really judge a name. Haha! That'd be mean.

Age: Damnnnn he's old. I remember saying that an elf is only about 10 years older than what s/he looks like. :) So he'd be 146 in human years, which would make him long gone dead. Lol

Race: Can't judge this either, that'd be racist. *badum tsst*

Class: He seems to be a Ranger, Knight, and Assassin all in one...

Appearance Notes: Don't got no problems here either!

Personality: Pretty good, I don't have any issues over here! Except, I would like a bit more added here.

History: Okay, I just want to make one comment before I get into the actual content; it's so beautiful. *cries* Anyway, back on topic now! To make it easier for both you and me, I'll just ask questions.

What happened to his parents?

Who raised him as a baby? You can't possibly steal as a baby. (that's be hilarious though. xD )

Why did he have to kill the elf maiden and the other people?

Why would they accept him into the pack?

Overall: He's a very well thought out character, but mostly I'd like more added to the Personality, the questions I listed above answered in the History, fixed Age, and choosing from the Class. Thank you for applying to Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mordaedel

I would actually love to have a traveling companion . . . but could you direct me to which page contains your character skelly? I can't seem to find it even after skimming everything from page 69 to 120 . . . T-T

Last edited by a moderator:
OMGOMGOMG I GOT SKYRIM AGAIN. I HAVEN'T HAD THIS GAME WOKRING FOR OVER A YEAR OMNGOMGOMFGOMFOGM

I'M FAN-GIRLING. OR BOYING. IRWNGIEBRGIEBRGIEBGE AND I PRE-ORDERED THE NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED OMFGOMFGOMFOMGOMG 
oH, OK IXIDOR. *tear*

MrLlama said:
OMGOMGOMG I GOT SKYRIM AGAIN. I HAVEN'T HAD THIS GAME WOKRING FOR OVER A YEAR OMNGOMGOMFGOMFOGM
I'M FAN-GIRLING. OR BOYING. IRWNGIEBRGIEBRGIEBGE AND I PRE-ORDERED THE NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED OMFGOMFGOMFOMGOMG 
oH, OK IXIDOR. *tear*
Skirim? Isn't that 4 lyk 10 yr olds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back