Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

I might not be on much to-day. I have to do all of my schoolwork before I can go to a partay, being the Ms. Social Butterfly that I am. (And by that I mean the type of person that gets invited to parties once every two years. ._. *Cough.* )

Mordaedel said:
I might not be on much to-day. I have to do all of my schoolwork before I can go to a partay, being the Ms. Social Butterfly that I am. (And by that I mean the type of person that gets invited to parties once every two years. ._. *Cough.* )
I get invited, I just don't go

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's already the second event and I haven't posted yet. Don't leave me!

[/QUOTE]
I haven't even polished up my char yet, maybe I could talk about where he lives...

But then I'll actually have to read ALL those posts. And I'll probably miss something then say something stupid. Dx I'm so ADD.

Well, it ain't a secret anymore, is it? lol xD I get invited to a truck load of parties, and I go to each and every one of them. ^^" Which explains my frequent absences. Although, Christmas is going to be insane...

Unholy and I are locked in a fierce battle in the likes hierarchy, will she defend her title? Or will the newbie take her down?

paipai900 said:
Well, it ain't a secret anymore, is it? lol xD I get invited to a truck load of parties, and I go to each and every one of them. ^^" Which explains my frequent absences. Although, Christmas is going to be insane...
You live in Canada, if people didn't invite you, they would be taken to a mental health Institute on the taxpayers dollar

TheKaosophile said:
You live in Canada, if people didn't invite you, they would be taken to a mental health Institute on the taxpayers dollar
Quite true, Kao-Kao, quite true... Canadians are so friendly sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back