Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

I was going to suggest that it was dark and everyone went partly deaf for a minute, but your idea is probably better.

I'm just making it to where the fairy began to cause Arzur to wake up and then your guy came along which woke him right up. >w>

I don't know where the fairy would go though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm joking, by the way, about the not reading your posts. I don't know how prone you (and I'm using "you" like "vous" here) are to jokes.

He probably developed a love for bailing after he helped me bail out of prison on Saturday. Man oh man, was that great. He drove up in a van, I hopped in, and we sped off. We were almost around the block when Llama put on the brakes, stepped outside, and took a bathroom break. I had to fend off the police with cigarettes and stale bread that I found in the van.

Hmm. Someone drove me away in a van once. They gave me this weird-tasting candy, and then I don't remember much after that, except for something about a driving panda. Wait...

Except it makes you feel like summoning Satan from the fiery pits of hell to sacrifice yourself to get away from it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

DON'T LET 'IM GO!! MAKE 'IM POST! 
BOB HAS BUILT THE ARMY

O

/▌\ ︻╦╤─ ---------

░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂

I███████████████████] TO ATTACK THE LLAMAS

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back