• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Middle Earth Out of Character

FirstAidan

the master of Eurgh
Don't post on main thread until accepted here:

Name: 

Species (man, Dwarf, elf, Hobbit, Orc or anything else?):

Appearance: 

Choice of weaponry:

Background history:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Torli

Species: Dwarf

Appearance:.

Shaggy and small, doesn't look much like a warrior.  I have long brown hair, like most dwarves.  But very little stubble.  It's a sore spot for me.

My clothes look like they've seen better days. The boots looking more holes than material.

choice of weaponry:

Bow and arrow.  Swords

Background History: Only child of my Mother. She kept me hidden during the war, but it has ruined our home. We're simple dwarves.   And, once again, we don't have a home.  I've decided that enough is enough.

Name: Tormund Takenville

Species (man, Dwarf, elf, Hobbit, Orc or anything else?):Hobbit

Appearance: a bit taller than the common hobbit thank to having strong took ties in the family, strong for a hobbit, usualy wears a cape and hood with a leather vest, he is one of the few adventuring hobbits by choice of the Shire alive, he has  a handsome look and is famed for his secondary profession and willingness to help other

Choice of weaponry:Shortsword, Shortbow

Background history:Tormund was born into a well known family of the shire thanks to that his father and grandfather married to took's, the family had a nice farm, which he still owns but he hires other hobbits to do the work for him,  he works himself as a "procurer" manly going into abandoneed cellars with dangers or even ruins, to search for items his employers need, or to loot it himself, as long as the place has no owner, he has been doing this for some time, he got a shortsword and leather vest from a blacksmith in bree and a shortbow from the same town,however the battles are starting to get to the shire, and Tormund fears he will have to fight for his land, people and homeland 

Name: Tormund Takenville

Species (man, Dwarf, elf, Hobbit, Orc or anything else?):Hobbit

Appearance: a bit taller than the common hobbit thank to having strong took ties in the family, strong for a hobbit, usualy wears a cape and hood with a leather vest, he is one of the few adventuring hobbits by choice of the Shire alive, he has  a handsome look and is famed for his secondary profession and willingness to help other

Choice of weaponry:Shortsword, Shortbow

Background history:Tormund was born into a well known family of the shire thanks to that his father and grandfather married to took's, the family had a nice farm, which he still owns but he hires other hobbits to do the work for him,  he works himself as a "procurer" manly going into abandoneed cellars with dangers or even ruins, to search for items his employers need, or to loot it himself, as long as the place has no owner, he has been doing this for some time, he got a shortsword and leather vest from a blacksmith in bree and a shortbow from the same town,however the battles are starting to get to the shire, and Tormund fears he will have to fight for his land, people and homeland 

accepted!

sorry. I didn't get a notification.    Do you want to do a 1x1?   Because nobody else has answered

ehh sure, though be warned, im new to rpnation, although ive roleplayed before, i made the account a long time ago but never found an rp that would welcome me, until now, well, thanks for accepting me btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back