Take a look=) Looking for two people to roleplay with.

Alrighty so I've been looking to do a 1x1. I haven't really thought about it all that much, but what i have so far is that there is a Fairy, not a little Disney like fairy, no. She is a girl just like everyone else, but once she turns sixteen she finds out that she isn't human, that she is a fairy. She does have wings, but they are more like a flower then anything.

But what I was thinking was that she could fall in love with a human, but there is a person in the forest, the land she comes from that she also seems to fall for. I will need two people, one to play the human male, and one to play her. I will be playing the fairy that lives in the forest.

The only thing I ask of you is that you write and least two paragraphs and know what your doing. I don't want any beginner roleplayers, sorry. If you would like to roleplay post here, and I will talk to each of you, and pick who I would like. =) thank you.

I'll play the human male, it'd be an awesome role for me, and I'd enjoy he new experience in this 'sort' of RP.

Alright shoot me a message and we can talk=) 
You know I think I caged my mind, I'll be playing the girl. SO I need someone to play the fairy male.

Posting to indicate tentative interest. I'd like some more information about the other characters in the RP as well as a chance to (at least partially) get to know the people behind the characters before I 'claim' the spot.

Invite me to the conversation perhaps, and we'll discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back