Taipei Rendezvous (PicaPirate x Jen) [Inactive]

"I'm from the United Kingdom. Boring place, rains a lot, lots of silly capitalist politicians. Lots of banks. Pretty much it to be honest.

My family are an oddball, one teaches psychology at a high school and my dad designs websites, though has an archaeology masters degree. Not sure how it happened exactly.

The school advertised for a scholarship scheme to study english taught courses internationally. I was bored of rainy england so I decided it was an opportunity ready to grab. My grades were pretty decent so I managed it. So now I'm here, in a land full of new opportunities and so much new to learn."

David chuckled at her latter statement. He then responded: "Well then clearly I chose well, for you seem to love this place a great deal. I find myself already falling for what I see too." his last statement was purposefully ambiguous.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back