TA/ OOC

I go to the library, we have a really big one in my area so that's nice. I want to start buying all of my favorite books though, it's so cool to just have them yourself ^~^

Our library is kinda small sadly. And as I said, I can only order my books online, unless I feel like driving to the city

I go to the library, we have a really big one in my area so that's nice. I want to start buying all of my favorite books though, it's so cool to just have them yourself ^~^
I'm pretty sure my town's library is smaller than my school library, and that's saying something. I play video games most of the time, though, which is probably why I'm an awful roleplayer.

I'm pretty sure my town's library is smaller than my school library, and that's saying something. I play video games most of the time, though, which is probably why I'm an awful roleplayer.

Nah, I think you're a good one, not joking. After all, a video game( if you play onewith a plot) and a role play are both a story with a cast

Hehe, we have a really big library, not an old one unfortunately but it has a lot of books and it's always expanding ^~^ I can't wait to read The Hunger Games once I'm done with literature. Had to safe a fun book to keep me motivated all this time XD

Hehe, we have a really big library, not an old one unfortunately but it has a lot of books and it's always expanding ^~^ I can't wait to read The Hunger Games once I'm done with literature. Had to safe a fun book to keep me motivated all this time XD
I should really be reading the Game of Thrones books I have.

Instead I'm sitting here watching Gintama.

Well HPs are still there. This is still considered an HP for now, just an old one until the mods and DW decide to move it to the new HP system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back