• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

Hey, I have an idea that fits for this RP... what about a RP tab for outside the game?

@RenaissanceNerd

You gotta work on dat dere perspective.

First person: You telling the story as the main character

Second person: You tell the story as a side character

Third person (limited): Someone else tells the story focusing on one character

Third person (Omnipotent): Someone telling the story as it happens

This fight is pretty slow paced and drawn out. I don't want to give up but... goddamn.

FOR NOW, IT IS A BATTLE OF WITS.

I'm not talking to Daddy Liberty. I'm talking to you and renaissance. Your character doesn't have to admit defeat; he just has to lose.

Then again, you two have been going on for so long that just losing would be an anti-climax so what's the point anymore?

They will fist fight for all eternity. Even as I, the player die and the universe reaches its heat end, the brawl will continue to exist.

Then it shall be as you say:

Two rivals, both immortal, battling for all eternity. Neither knows how long the fight has lasted, when it began, or why they fight in the first place. All they know is how to fight. Their struggles can end at any time, but because neither side will give an inch, this brawl will go nowhere until all of existence fades away around them, leaving the two to fight over the nothingness that remains.The winner wins nothing and the loser loses nothing. Their very existence will become nothing more than a meaningless battle waged across infinity.

@Duwang @RenaissanceNerd

Oh look. People using an in-character RP thread as an out-of-character chat.

Ha. Ha.

5ce.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back