• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Syndicate: Dystopia (Interest Check)

I will have the Character Sheet up tomorrow! Start formulating ideas for your character(s)!

Last edited:
RPN is giving me a hassle about transporting the CS from a private workshop. Hopefully the CS will be up in a couple hours (If RPN permits it)

Sweet! I'm hoping to have the first chapter up mid-way through next week; once we get more CS posts to create a solid foundation.

My interest piqued at the mentioning of androids! I see that someone has already mentioned being an AI, I'm interested in playing one as well, but for the NYPD if the organization would have one.

The first Chapter will be up tomorrow night. I strongly advise you get your CS up before then, if you havenโ€™t already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back