Synapse

Odus said:
Shameless Self-Bump;
Anyways, I guess I'll post the Factions, my character bios, and lore and such here...
Maybe more people will show interest once you post the rest :)

I'd join this, it seems interesting.

And not only because you are Odus!

I'll begin creating a character sheet soon, and start advertising this to the other forum goers.

So who else wants to join other than VonRidel?

I'm still heavily editing it though, so don't get mad because some things don't make sense, yada yada.

VonRidel, you said you going to be a Fire Magi Tinker, one who produces firebombs, flamethrowers, and such, right? I'll be an Ice/Water Magi Tinker then. :)

Character Sheet~

(Picture of Character in lieu of so, I have made a worded description)

Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'11, with long, dark violet hair which dropped to her waist; she was considered an attractive person at best. Her polite, dispassionate eyes were of a dull gray color, the irises a weathered dark rust, her skin was pale, and rough to the touch. Whilst her muscle tone is quite inferior to others, often being a skinny object compared to others. Her lips are thin and tender; her ears small and her chin petite and rounded.

Her normal attire, which was normally a white tunic over her torso, a pair of gray cargo pants for her leggings most often when she was outside; a naval blue cloak straddled over her shoulders and head. Her left arm was mounted with a self-made Archivist Processing device (a normal habit within most Archivists); the device sleek with a chrome finish took up a two thirds of her forearm, with a darkened blue screen. If one were to pay close attention, the words crudely etched on the device (as if by a knife), "Senbon Zakura".

Name: Emilia Granthirst

Date of Birth: Source unknown, assumed to be Pure Archivist.

Origin: Assumed to be within Sterizon.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125 Lbs.

Religion: Atheist.

Profession: Freelance Archivist.

History: While her early years of both birth, and maturity of her personality are obscured, she is mentioned in more later texts. Specifically in robberies of server cores and data libraries, she is more often known upon the alibi of Anona Zakura.

I found 7 players to RP this now, but...do you guys leave this here or something? I'm a tad bit confused about this now.

those 7 people need to post saying hey are joining or it doesn't count. I see 3 people saying they are joining.

Lock this or delete this please, my friends wish to RP this on a different forum for some apparent reason.

:cool:

:P :D :eek::oops::rolleyes:

:) ;) :( :mad::confused:

Don't ask i needed to do something . . . . Can't sleep! GAH and i had actually read this and thought about RPing this but oh well . . .

It's against the rules to just edit out your posts to 'delete it'. this is a warning, and will result in a ban for a repeated offence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back