Switch

Switch Long

Hey, I'm new~ My names Switch Long, yes I am female xD Um..i'd just like to start off by saying i'm looking forward to creating new characters of my own, and having a great Role Play with some of you! I'm really excited and am going to start creating soon~ Please, message me about my characters or whatever you want, i'm always on and love trying to cheer people up an any way I can ^^

Hello there, Switch.

Welcome to RpNation!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or stop by the Shoutbox.

I hope you'll have a wonderful time here, feel free to check out the roleplays below.

Orientation Question: What genre of roleplays do you prefer?

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]

Orientation Question: What genre of roleplays do you prefer?

[/QUOTE]
Supernatural or animal Role Play's mostly. I love being able to have this abilities to do whatever I want. It's a fun, creative and amazing world to be in ^^

Welcome Welcome!

I'm Ricki, Todd, Rodd, R/T, Rooster Teeth or whatever else you can come up with that can work with my name. :3

I look forward to rping with you, check out this rp, we're looking for more female characters. It might just be up your alley. It's fantasy/supernatural. ^_^

Thank you! I'm really excited to be able to be part of this website as well as meet new friends right away! I'm looking forward to Role playing with you as well, Ricki.

seriously, don't forget to check out that rp, I really think you'd like it ^_^ you get to have a super power and take down the man :3

Welcome to RpN Switch! Glad to have you here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back