Survival Test

Pops

Setting: Modern time. Roleplayers will be trapped in an abnormally giant abondoned locked-up factory.

A group of twenty of characters will be kidnapped at midnight while they're sleeping. (If they are awake at the time, they will get drugged. The drug's side effects, drowsiness, will last for twenty four hours.)

When the roleplayers wake up, they will find themselves on a chair with another person on a different color of chair behind them. They will be bound to each other. (Back to back.) The room is small and eye blindingly white. The room has nineteen other people. There is a metal door and two bags in the middle of the room. There is four speakers on the ceiling, surrounding the lights.

There will be a speaker that will automatically turn on once everyone wakes up. The previously recorded voice from the speaker box tells them that they have been hand-picked for a test.

The test is to see if they can all survive or not for one month. They are told to help each other.

The prize is to have a million dollars and something 'special'.

There will be two stuffed bags in the middle of the room. If the survivors can manage to get themselves out of the ropes then they will be able to get their hands on it.

There is only five weapons in the first bag.

Three guns that are full with bullets, a dagger, and a multi-purpose utility knife.

There is only ten 'survival' objects in the second bag.

Two boxes of matches, three water bottles, two packets of beef jerky, a sewing kit, a fen foot long rope, and a small bottle of poison.

The speaker box informs them that there will be scraps of food and half-full water bottles hidden in each corner of the factory. It is very limited so to consume food and water wisely. (Roleplayers may even have to resort to cannibalism.)

"Group together in groups of five."

Once all the roleplayers have made four groups the metal door suddenly opens.

"To win this test, you must kill the other teams. The more people you kill the bigger chance you will survive. If there is no remaining teams to kill, you must kill your allies. The last remaining person shall win."

Last edited by a moderator:
A simple idea to add, if you would allow me.....put some "prize money" (note: the money is bullet to the head) at the end if ever only a set number of survivors(thinking like last man standing) make it through the month.....encourage PK-ing....I'll stop now......

[QUOTE="Angelic Infinity]Oh my God, sign me up. xD I love it!

[/QUOTE]
Amazingly enough I wasn't expecting anyone to reply.

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]A simple idea to add, if you would allow me.....put some "prize money" (note: the money is bullet to the head) at the end if ever only a set number of survivors(thinking like last man standing) make it through the month.....encourage PK-ing....I'll stop now......

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was actually thinking about that. The last man standing would ultimately be killed too. Gotta love psycological roleplays.

PK smells like trouble though, godmodding everywhere perhalps?

Plus with the set amount of weapons it would be very hard to do anything.

Godmodding I dunno how to do that...and PK-ing would ward off RPers...yeah....but the last man standing seems like a good idea huh?

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]Godmodding I dunno how to do that...and PK-ing would ward off RPers...yeah....but the last man standing seems like a good idea huh?

[/QUOTE]
Check the opening post now. :)

Didja scrap the wild animal idea? oh well, because if you didn't why not expand it from just a factory building into the entire factory complex?

Monitor the amount of starved predators they let in....(let's say a pack of wolves) and maintain the ratio with respect to the number of survivors (like 20 survivors: 5 cougars, then it goes down to like 10 survivors: 3 cougars, then last 3 don't have to face any additional cougars.)

nice bear grylls touch....also why not put in a specified open killing hour like (6am-6pm, murdertime is fun time)

These are just random ideas whether or not you take them seriously is up to you

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]Didja scrap the wild animal idea? oh well, because if you didn't why not expand it from just a factory building into the entire factory complex?
Monitor the amount of starved predators they let in....(let's say a pack of wolves) and maintain the ratio with respect to the number of survivors (like 20 survivors: 5 cougars, then it goes down to like 10 survivors: 3 cougars, then last 3 don't have to face any additional cougars.)

nice bear grylls touch....also why not put in a specified open killing hour like (6am-6pm, murdertime is fun time)

These are just random ideas whether or not you take them seriously is up to you

[/QUOTE]
No no, I was merely editing the wild animals and forgot to add it again.

Amazing. Those ideas are actually very good! I'll edit them in when my computer stops being crappy.

Is there any rule against drinking urine for survival though?

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]you're the game master, you decide

[/QUOTE]
I meant for the rules of RPNation. I'm just wondering as it would be over 13+? I mean it wouldn't be like OPENS ZIPPER AND PEES INTO THE EMPTY WATER BOTTLE.

It would be more discreet.

well leave that to the player discretion...in fact don't even mention it 
OBJECTION!

"The test is to see if they can all survive or not for one month. They are told to help each other."

and

"To win, you must kill. The more people you kill the bigger chance you will survive and win."

contradicts each other, pick one policy

TAKE THAT!

No no, it means that suddenly when the door opens the speaker box tells them something else entirely.

ohh, nice touch but it will generate some confusion, player wise and character wise...but that's what you're gunning for are ya?

But of course! Even my stories are confusing and leads into one path. Why not just pour even more psychology into a roleplay?

don't go overboard on the psychology -did that once. never again- it seems to scare away the rookies.......then again most rookies are one liners

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]don't go overboard on the psychology -did that once. never again- it seems to scare away the rookies.......then again most rookies are one liners

[/QUOTE]
One lines are never a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back