Superteen High

Kore laughs," It's more of a burden . . .'' -Ara manifested on his upper back. All of -Ara's upper body grew out and he rested his arms on Kore's head.

" Oh really? I'm a burden?" -Ara pinched Kore's cheeks and pulled them as hard as he could. " I have to be stuck with you! I can never leave!"

" Ouch! . . . Please! ow! . . . stop! . . you're hurting me !" Kore didn't know what to do, he couldn't hurt -Ara, its not that he didn't want to hurt him. Oh did he want to hurt - Ara so bad. But there was nothing Kore could do to -Ara to hurt him.

Raven tucked her book under her arm and looked around. She could hear a faint guitar coming from the courtyard. She walked over to the tree where Iris was sitting. She smiled a little and watched him as he played.

Iris looked up after he finish playing the song and saw a girl watching her. He stood up, "Hey, i'm Iris." He smiled at her and was curious who she was and what powers she had and whole bunch of questions was going through his mind. Iris was super happy to find another person to be friends.

"Hello!" October paused looking at her eyes widened not knowing her name looking at the grass she stood up looking at her still ,"I'm October"

Poseidon laughs harder than he ever laugh before "I'll be lucky if I was you having a friend right there"Poseidon stop laugh and he looks very sad"the other kids make fun of me even before had my powers I never had a true friend you had a friend always" then he grab one of the books off the trolley"enough about me what about you and your friend my Conrad " as he start to smile again

" A. . friend?!" Kore and -Ara said in unison.

" No no no, you mistake this. I hate this little sh*t!" -Ara punched the back of his head.

" Please, he has been stuck inside my head, literally" Kore said the exact same time -Ara spoke up.

Ian looked down, his hand was still kylie's he moved over and hit it off the bookshelf. it changed back to his own. "that happens sometimes"

Poseidon "I mistake nothing " as Poseidon floats around them "you guys are interesting together" putting his hand on Ara studying him " so how long did you have hem inside you"

Kylie stiffled a chuckle and hugged her book to her body. "See you around maybe?" Kylie nodded at him. This was the most she had socialized in her life and shockingly she wasnt htat bad at it.

Kylie walked past him opening her book again reading as she walked. Sky was walking through the halls when he heard a ladies voice ove rthe intercom. "PLEASE MOVE TO YOUR FIRST CLASS!" She said. Sky headed to his class and sat in the back, Kylie sat in the back corner.

Poseidon "yeah sure let's go oh one more thing" he pulled a rectangle black box out of his pocket he opened it up and took something out of it. It looks like a water drop badge "take this my new friends" he Hans it over "I got a match too what a coincidence right"

Poseidon"it happened to me too many times it doesn't bother me " Poseidon took a book out and start writing down the date "I created that badge it's like a walkie talkie just put your fingers over the drop and talk" Poseidon lifted his right arm up and showed him his"that's so we can get together sometime In the school days"

Poseidon"is it okay we should be going now to the gym"as the 2 balls of water turns into a board of water"get on it well be quicker"

Poseidon flu us quick as a river can going over the students gracefully as the water can. then he got to the outside doors of the gymnasium"that was awesome man" getting off the board

Poseidon look at the big crowd "I wonder who I'm going to fight do you it is so good to fight"

Kore sighed, he felt the emptiness now in the library. Though he was used to no company, he felt awkward. The upper-class man went to the main desk of the room. He sighed and looked at the drop off area. Somehow, it was already filled again. This volunteering for the school allows him to forget the fact his only friend is the creature the runs through is veins. The boy grabbed the second cart and started pulling the heavy movable bookshelf. Kore walked through the isles again, but -Ara didn't help. Strangely the pair didn't do a thing together.

Poseidon saw that he was in the gym that is his First Class he looked around notices that his friend wasn't there he decided to use the badge putting his two fingers over it and saying"testing testing 1,2,3 are you there Kore hello hello are you there kore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back