Superteen High

Raven didn't waste any time with unpacking and headed out into the halls immediately after setting her stuff down. Raven peeked her head out of the door and looked down each hallway, quietly walking towards the library, which was strangely where she heard the most noise. As she entered she looked around at the huge library. 'I don't think I'll have enough time to read all of this,' she thought to herself.

Kylie and Sky sat together talking amongst themselves then Kylie headed to the library skating all the way there. She kiccked up her Skateboard and then walked into the cool library air she went immediately to the horror section and started browsing. Sky went and sat in the music room strumming on his guitar, he hummed his favorite song.

Raven made her way over to where Kylie was and smiled at her as she looked at the selections. 'Good choice of genre,' she muttered as quiet as she could. "Read this one it's amazing, and it's based on a true story." Raven pulled out the book 'The Ghosts of the McBride House' and held it out to Kylie.

Kylie smiled and took it nodding slightly, she was about to walk away but she held out her hand "I'm Kylie, you are?" She usually hadnt socialized but she had to have some friends right??

Raven grabbed the others hand and shook it lightly, her hands feeling warmer than anyone else's would have. "Raven," She said with a slight stutter. She took her hand back quickly, not wanting anything bad to happen to her new found acquaintance.

"So.." Kylie shifted her weight "What are you powers or power?" Kylie asked looking down at the books cover. It looked interesting enough Kylie looked back up at Raven and smiled.

Poseidon horror books oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be looking for a fight. that how I greet people as he reaching for the handshake my name is Poseidon my wooden sword does not brake or be destroyed. my Power is to control all liquids if it is in a liquid state I can control it and super strength . so what is your name and stuff . you are a good drawer I like to draw 2 pulling out a picture. see

images

October looks around seeing the quite place get loud running out walking out side going to lay in the grass. Her body shapes the grass a giggle comes out happy.

~October~

"I uh.." Her cheeks flushed a bit. He eyes looked towards the book shelf next to them and she began to focus. Slowly a book pulled out of it's place by itself, which when starts to levitate. Though soon after it falls to the floor. "Crap," Raven mumbled under her breath. "I'm not exactly, like. Well I haven't mastered anything yet. And my other power. It's too dangerous to show you in a room full of paper."

Kylie said farewell to her new acquaintance and then went around a bookshelf reading the back cover of her book she fell back onto the ground as she ran into Ian.

After Raven bid Kylie adieu, she wondered over to the section in-which she found a book about controlling your powers. After checking it out and sneakily exiting the library without being seen she opened the cover and began to read as she walked down the hall.

Shadow someone laying down on the grass and kinda just watcher and admired her from a far. She figured she would try with her first. She walked over to her. "H-hi I'm Shadow you," she finally mustered out.

Iris headed back to the dorms and decided he would play some guitar. He grabbed his guitar and headed outside to sit by a tree. Who wants to be stuck in a dorm. He then started to play a song that such a beautiful harmony it could bring people to tears.

Raven's footsteps echoed through the halls as she slowly walked around, eventually coming to the door which led outside. She slipped a piece of paper in the pag she left off at and closed the book, looking around as she stepped into nature.

Ian suddenly came back to reality "oh sorry, seem to be doing that a lot today" He pulled the girl up from the ground "are you ok?"

"N-not your fault, I wasnt paying attention. Uh..I shouldnt be reading and walking" She shrugged she was really shy at first, Kylie picked up her book that had fallen out of her hands off the ground. "Sorry."

((Um, I can barely understand what you are saying. Can you put quotes so I know when the hell you are talking. Thanks))

The strange goop sprouted out of Kore's hand and morphed into a hand itself. " The name is Kore, and this is -Ara. He is my blood" Kore laughed and scratched the back of his head, it seemed crazy now that he said it out loud. -Ara formed from his should as a small person, still wearing his mask. Since -Ara was at this size, his voice was high-pitched. " Greetings, you ass"

" -ARA!" Kore punched -Ara, which really did nothing. " Sorry. . . He is kinda' a jerk."

Ian smirked and when she took his hand he quickly shifted and became a copy of her and replied "Nice to meet you"

Kylie looked at the clone of her. "Nice one but beat this" The clone of herself started morphing into a tree vines wrapped arround her arms and fruit started growing off of it.

" I normally volunteer at the Library, mainly to pass time. Is there any book you are interested in?" Kore started walking through the isles and laughs. " I will be right back." Kore did a strange little gallop, a tiny bit faster, to get to the assistance desk faster, he disappeared. He popped up few seconds later with a cart of books. He pushed it with a bit of a struggle, then he was fine after a few feet. He walked through the fiction isle and positioned himself in front of the cart and dragged it. Multiple appendages with a deep grey bones popped out oh his back, they all waved around a bit, getting into position. They paired up and popped their knuckles, after a bit of stretched the started at the books, grabbing them and placing them on the shelves, Kore walked at a great pace, a bit faster then a normal person would. And he would walk faster and faster, the arms would race and put the books as fast as they could. Some would even polish, dust, and check the book condition. After a few seconds, he was done.

" What kind of books do you like" Kore said as the bones dripping with black ooze sucked into his back.

Poseidon look in Amazement" cool is that your friend it is fine " Poseidon look at all the books " horror books " as he took out a bottle of water than twisting the lid off and making the water flow in to 2 balls and getting on them and floating over watching him do all that stuff "that's is one cool power"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back