• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural

Noivian said:
Unless, of course, two of us want to give up our spots as main cast, but I personally know I'd rather not. Though I might have to, given that I'd probably have to regulate what monsters we come up with and set up plot votes and all that...
I might do that eventually, if there are more people who want to join the main cast. Like I said, I enjoy researching myths and monsters.

Am I able to make multiple characters? I was thinking of having a main (one Dean and Sam in a way work with) and another a monster type which they probably will kill off. Just to add someone evil to get the story going.

@Jesika We're not having Dean and Sam in this role play. They might cross paths with the main cast at a later point, but not yet. If you want multiple characters, I'll put you down in the Extras group. You can make tons of characters there.

Ah I see. I miss that part sorry haha. Ok it sounds good. I'll be making characters shortly.

If you're in the main cast, then you need to make a character who is already a hunter, or someone who will be in the plot permanently without question. If he's an extra, then he should only be described as a human, as that's what the main cast would see him as. And if you're not in the monster group, please don't go making monster extras without consulting the leader of the monster group, @SecretRock first.

I'm so confused by that... I was making an Extra that's a shapeshifter/hunter... He's good and could be permanently useful to the main cast until he's killed off...

Monsters generally aren't extras, unless they're friendly, and then you'd still have to run it by @SecretRock because they are still monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back