Supernatural Yaoi

Shixzil

Omfg I'm so bad at this stuff

Okay, let me start out with saying because I'm new at this stuff.

I'm looking for just 1x1 private PM note RP. I got no limits.

The type I really like to do and looking for is mainly demonxangel and hunterxdemon, hunterxangel anything I really don't care. It can be humans, demons, and angels is what I'm looking for. I will not do pure romance, I like alot of action with some romance in mine.

Ideas I'm ocjspodfjf d with starting my own, giving me what you like (school, demon/angel/hunter assassin, mafia, ect) and a link to your character you want to use and I will give you an idea on the spot. I will say now I'm not good at seme so if you pick a uke character I'll be really soft on seme, I prefer to play uke. Note me and we will work out ides.

Just ignore me.. I got no idea what I'm doing

Hey there, I'd be totally down with RPing with you. I like RPs where the outcome isn't very clear, that a plot twist could happen at any moment. Like powerful demonxlesser demon, gaurdian angel x delinquent, predatory species x prey (like a unicorn and a dragon, but they'd be able to shift to humans, or they'd be half-dragon and half-unicorn, or an elf and human hunters) Sorcerer x demon, maybe sorcererxanything really. I'd like the italicized charries, but I'm so fine if you want to be them, or if you hate all these ideas and wanna do something else entirely. Oh, and are you usually able to match someone's post?

oh and bro, what anime is your siggy from. Or is it not an anime at all. Or did you find it off goggle or somethin.

Huh no not from an anime click it it makes more sense hmm well I typically like to play humans wit fantasy elements around them you could be a fantasy creature but is like to at more humanoid or humans w/ powers I would love to play a character similar to daenerys tagryun from GOT but male (duh)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back