• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supernatural RP

Shelle88

Cries for fictional characters
Hello everyone and welcome to my request, as the title states I am looking for partners for a Supernatural RP

I don't have a lot of limitations when it comes to content but there are a few things that I won't do, such as any bathroom play because that's just not my thing.

Because of possible mature content, I'm only looking for players that are 18 and older.

I do ask that you post something more than one line it's a little hard to keep going if you give me a small sentence, and also if you could have basic grammar that would be great. I'm not really a grammar nazi and will not fault you for making little mistakes, hell we all make them.

So shoot me a PM if you are interested and we can plan our roleplay out.

Supernatural

I am all caught up on everything, so we can do anything related to the storylines/seasons.

Pairings I will do is as follows

Dean* and Sam* (I will only do them as a brotherly pairing and nothing more)

OC* and Dean*

OC* and Sam*

OC* and Castiel

OC and OC

I also double and even triple if we want to include all the characters in our rp.

*indicates whom I'd like to play

More details can be discussed over PM.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Still Looking I'd love to double Rp with you. I can play Loki for your OC if you can play for mine? I have a few plots for my own OC if you are interested :)

Here is my own thread so you can see dos and don'ts

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps: I do mature RP, I'm 25 . Do Long term Rps and have a degree in English literature so I'm alright with words and keeping in character - Also, no mary sues here!

Loki, if possible

If you're up for a discussion, I am available on skype Quillqueen - for a quicker chat. I would like to hear about your Oc(s) too

Oh so you'll play your OC to Loki, I totally read that wrong. Sorry about that. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back