• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool of Norway ((Always Open))

@everyone

Sorry guys, but I'm pulling out of this RP. I found another cool RP and I don't know how to incorporate myself into this one.

I just realized this is the schedule like normal high school's or is it like a college type schedule, cause I know there high schools that do that?

That's what I'm saying and I did say I know a highschool, Mississippi School of Math Science, which has a college schedule.

@Renjin

Ohhh that's kinda cool. Let's pretend that SHON is a prestigious high school. Unless it already is then, congrats to all creatures and beings who've made it!!

Honestly, I was hoping for more signups. This is a high school, with the classrooms and schedules of a collage. c: I think instead of people having different schedules, everyone has the same one so there's more interaction with other characters.

@WitchBoy Yo vampire.You're an undead. If you get accepted, wanna bunk with Quoath? im sure they'd go swimmingly. xD knowledge seeker and Education completer~

that's another thing! If you'd like to room with someone, you can just ask. This might make everyone feel happier?

@Queen of Fantasy Sorry, that im taking so long. I haven't felt inspired recently, once i find that spark i'll post up

url.gif

want to join, new to the sight and i don't know where the races are or if you've even made a list yet?

I'm sorry to inform everyone, but I may have to fall out of this RP :( It's that I dislike anyone or anything within the thread. But I feel that the way I write doesn't go well in these posting style of RPing. I give @Queen of Fantasy full control over Quoath and use him as she sees fit. Once again, Sorry that I'm dropping. :(

I'm sorry to anyone who has been enjoying themselves. I've been gone for awhile, trying to catch up with school and family problems. I can't really keep up with all the roleplays i am currently in. So if there are characters waiting to be accepted, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back