• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Fandom Plots

Purply Purple

One Time Luck
Hello fellow Roleplayers!

I am Purply Purple! You may call me Purply for short if you would like.

Let us go over RP Preferences & Partner Expectations:
  1. Please be active.
  2. Be courteous.
  3. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired romance pairings.
  4. I DO NOT have Discord and ONLY roleplay over Private Messages.
  5. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
  6. I ask that third person be used during roleplay; first is uncomfortable for me.
  7. I enjoy darker and grittier roleplays, so long as they don't break forum rules.
  8. I WILL NOT roleplay anything that would break forum rules.
  9. I prefer anime or digital images for character images / face claims.
  10. Romantic content MUST be kept PG - PG14 level.
  11. I am looking to get better at writing lengthier posts, so I ask that posts be 3 paragraphs minimum.
  12. Absolutely NO controlling my character without my permission first.
  13. I am NOT good at doubling, so please don't ask me to.
  14. My roles will be highlighted in purple.

PLOTS

1. Vampire / Human:
A high schooler is a blood slave to a powerful and cruel vampire, who enjoys seeing and smelling their blood first before consuming it, physically torturing them before drinking their blood. They befriend a fellow high school student who knows nothing of the Supernatural world that exists. One night, their new friend follows her home, seeing the vampires feeding from her and the torture they enjoy inflicting upon her.

2. Good Witch / Evil Witch:
Using only White Magic, the Good Witch uses powerful crystals to collect Evil Demons and Ghosts before using another spell to destroy the Crystal and the Demon / Ghost inside. But an Evil Witch who uses Black Magic wants to cause chaos and destruction and will do practically anything to prevent the Good Witch from using her White Magic.

3. Demon / Human:
A young woman goes missing off the streets, taken by a Demon. A Demon who feeds off inflicting physical pain upon his victim by kissing her, feeding off the essence of the physical pain they inflict. Her cries of pain reach Castiel, who sends Sam and Dean to try and rescue her from the Demon.

---

Looking forward to roleplaying!

Please send me a Private Message instead of replying to my thread.

Yours,
Purply Purple.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back