• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .:Supernatural Cafe:. (PLZ JOIN)

Hana the Flower

Aka Petalz

Out of Character RP!

waiter_neko_by_sakurablossom4.jpg

(Plz no arguemnt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello new member here, I thought I get my toes wet by RPing has chef since I work on passenger liners has a kitchen assistant. Side note I know my spelling and grammar can be bad that's thanks to Welsh Education and dyslexia but I do try my best.

just visual references for where the kitchen is and the pass compare to rest of the cafe. So if my character ask for your character to come to the pass you're not in the kitchen. Along with this is genual idea what the kitchen looks like,obviously if people want to change fair enough but thought since people are describing it differently we need something to jump off. To make the RP more constant

henrys-the-shabby-chic.jpg
55e3e10b40de3.jpg

WelshJaffaCake said:
just visual references for where the kitchen is and the pass compare to rest of the cafe. So if my character ask for your character to come to the pass you're not in the kitchen. Along with this is genal idea what the kitchen looks like,obviously if people want to change fair enough but thought since people are describing it differentiating we need something to jump off. To make the RP more constant
henrys-the-shabby-chic.jpg
55e3e10b40de3.jpg
I was trying to find a kitchen and stage etc. before the rp starting though I failed xD

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]I was trying to find a kitchen and stage etc. before the rp starting though I failed xD

[/QUOTE]
well it was getting annoying when I was referring to the pass people thought we were in the kitchen. Pass a term for where the waitering staff collects the food it can be massive holding up to 100 or so dishes but in cafes it's usually a empty widow in the kitchen

True well Im

WelshJaffaCake said:
well it was getting annoying when I was referring to the pass people thought we were in the kitchen. Pass a term for where the waitering staff collects the food it can be massive holding up to 100 or so dishes but in cafes it's usually a empty widow in the kitchen
just glad we at least have a picture of the kitchen I will tru getting it on the Overview tab

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]True well Im
just glad we at least have a picture of the kitchen I will tru getting it on the Overview tab

[/QUOTE]
kitchen_MG.jpg

to me that will be big enough for cafe but it depends on many covers were going for if it's small cafe 20- 50 max and if it's big 60-80.

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]Its quite a big cafe

[/QUOTE]
I suggest not accepting anymore waiter/waitress since 8 is enough for the cafe and thinking we should decide on the passing time in the RP. Of course since you set it up you get the final voice on this.

WelshJaffaCake said:
I suggest not accepting anymore waiter/waitress since 8 is enough for the cafe and thinking we should decide on the passing time in the RP. Of course since you set it up you get the final voice on this.
Yeh I'll try that though if any characters of players don't answer for a while I'll start removing them

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]Yeh I'll try that though if any characters of players don't answer for a while I'll start removing them

[/QUOTE]
Be nice to know how long the opening of the cafe is in real life time like within a real week is equal to a day in the cafe. Also to know what day it is in the RP because obviously fridaysand saturdays will be the busiest. Finally good idea to have staff shift patterns. I believe this will make the RP more concrete therefore making sure players don't get bored which makes the RP last longer.

I do hope I am making sense and finally if you want I could help with it since I have spent few years RP countries and government so I am decent at world building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back