• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
"O-oh. Thank you. I would Have never found it on my own." *nods in thanks*
*suddenly blushes in embarrassment* n-now if you could show me the way to the girl's dorm afterwards...

Last edited by a moderator:
*turns the corner* *looks at her with awe* LUCKY i always wanted to be one

but i am a Witch-Vampire

*looks out a window*

*gasps*

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
*turns the corner* *looks at her with awe* LUCKY i always wanted to be one
but i am a Witch-Vampire

*looks out a window*

*gasps*
Hmm? *looks out the same window

Ivy Beauchamp

Ivy followed behind him with a smile on her face, she walked through the portal and ended up in her room, she felt a small breeze as it closed "Thank you for that wonderful evening, but I need to check up on a few things" she said before grabbing a black tank top, a red and black flannel shirt and black leggings, and best of all galaxy converse, she walked out of the room and into the changing room to get into her more comfortable clothes, she walked outside of the room and grabbed her cloak, she put it on over her clothes and walked downstairs to the door, she walked all the way to the middle of campus before checking her phone; there were no updates on her friends so she sighed in defeat. She sat down on the grass and pulled out her headphones, she put the headphones in and put on her music, she laid down on the grass and felt sweet serenity come to her, her eyes sparkled and she was left alone with the music, creating small stories in her mind and she saw a few new students around her, she sat up and checked her phone once more before standing up, sh came here in case her friends were coming today, but it seemed that they weren't.

@Kihara017

@Anyone who cares

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy Beauchamp
Ivy followed behind him with a smile on her face, she walked through the portal and ended up in her room, she felt a small breeze as it closed "Thank you for that wonderful evening, but I need to check up on a few things" she said before grabbing a black tank top, a red and black flannel shirt and black leggings, and best of all galaxy converse, she walked out of the room and into the changing room to get into her more comfortable clothes, she walked outside of the room and grabbed her cloak, she put it on over her clothes and walked downstairs to the door, she walked all the way to the middle of campus before checking her phone; there were no updates on her friends so she sighed in defeat. She sat down on the grass and pulled out her headphones, she put the headphones in and put on her music, she laid down on the grass and felt sweet serenity come to her, her eyes sparkled and she was left alone with the music, creating small stories in her mind and she saw a few new students around her, she sat up and checked her phone once more before standing up, sh came here in case her friends were coming today, but it seemed that they weren't.

@Kihara017

@Anyone who cares
*notices someone looking at us and i give them a small wave* hey, we are new here if you couldn't tell. I am not too sure if my friend here really knows the way to girl's dorm, could you show us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back