• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She shoots the arrow at Ramses
Takyon and Ramses seem to be evenly matched. A sand spear into a shield. Spikes flying in both directions into barriers. Punches and kicks being traded back and forth. While Takyon had the advantage of combat experience, Ramses had home field advantage as well as a magical edge. Using those resources, he manages to get the upper hand until Hunter's arrow once again interrupts one of his attacks. Ramses stops and looks at Hunter with fury in his eyes. "You.....you have interrupted me for the last time!"

Takyon and Ramses seem to be evenly matched. A sand spear into a shield. Spikes flying in both directions into barriers. Punches and kicks being traded back and forth. While Takyon had the advantage of combat experience, Ramses had home field advantage as well as a magical edge. Using those resources, he manages to get the upper hand until Hunter's arrow once again interrupts one of his attacks. Ramses stops and looks at Hunter with fury in his eyes. "You.....you have interrupted me for the last time!"
Hunter rolled her eyes getting another arrow ready. "If I had a nickle for how many have said that "

Hunter rolled her eyes getting another arrow ready. "If I had a nickle for how many have said that "
"You'd have a treasury of coins that you'd be buried with like a true Pharaoh. Unfortunately for you, everything but the burial will not be the case." Ramses said. After Tyson and the Sand Dragon defeated the golem, Ramses absorbed the essence of his creation and began to power up immensely.

"You'd have a treasury of coins that you'd be buried with like a true Pharaoh. Unfortunately for you, everything but the burial will not be the case." Ramses said. After Tyson and the Sand Dragon defeated the golem, Ramses absorbed the essence of his creation and began to power up immensely.
"We will see who that burial will be for" she set off another arrow, this time an ice one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back