• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter nods taking a step forward when the snakes were in eye line. She smiled. "Hello snakes. We arnt here to harm you. We're your friends."
Takyon prepares to strike, but Tyson stops him. "Hold up. Let her cook."

Takyon looks at Tyson. "You really have been on Earth too long."

"Well it is my home planet." Tyson said.

Meanwhile, the snakes stop for a moment, confused and skeptical as they tried to figure out how they were able to understand Hunter.

Takyon prepares to strike, but Tyson stops him. "Hold up. Let her cook."

Takyon looks at Tyson. "You really have been on Earth too long."

"Well it is my home planet." Tyson said.

Meanwhile, the snakes stop for a moment, confused and skeptical as they tried to figure out how they were able to understand Hunter.
"We just want to get by, we arnt your enemy. We are friends. " she smiled and held out her hand to try to pet one.

They look at each other before one finally goes and lets itself be pet. Then, it turns around and nods at the others. They all look to lower their guard.
She smiled her touch usually made animals slightly calmer. "Thank you. Sadly I have no rats for you guys but if I find any I'll give them to you." She looked over at Tyson and Takyon. "We should be good with them now"

She smiled her touch usually made animals slightly calmer. "Thank you. Sadly I have no rats for you guys but if I find any I'll give them to you." She looked over at Tyson and Takyon. "We should be good with them now"
"That's incredible...." Takyon said, impressed. "I've never seen snakes so calm before."

"Guess that makes her a snake charmer." Tyson said.

"I'm gonna throw you into one of those traps." Takyon told him.

"Hah! You wish." Tyson laughed.

"That's incredible...." Takyon said, impressed. "I've never seen snakes so calm before."

"Guess that makes her a snake charmer." Tyson said.

"I'm gonna throw you into one of those traps." Takyon told him.

"Hah! You wish." Tyson laughed.
"I can talk to animals and get them to listen. My mom Artemis can do the same thing. " Hunter stood back up. "Let's go,"

Hunter looks around for any clues.
After going down a fairly long hallway, they come across something unexpected. A smoothie stand in the desert. There were cacti nearby and what looked to be people riding dune buggies. They had went out the back of the pyramid.

"Hmmm...." Takyon said suspiciously. "Something's off here."

After going down a fairly long hallway, they come across something unexpected. A smoothie stand in the desert. There were cacti nearby and what looked to be people riding dune buggies. They had went out the back of the pyramid.

"Hmmm...." Takyon said suspiciously. "Something's off here."
"Yeah. Very off" she said

"Oo coming out of the sand all menacing. " hunter said sarcastically wih an eye roll. "Not like we havent seen that before "
"I'm suing him for copyright infringement." Takyon said.

"There we go! I'll be the first witness on the stand!" Tyson added.

"Hmmm...another group of degenerates that wandered down the wrong part of the desert. No matter. The sand will be your tomb regardless!" The sand starts to turn into quicksand.

"I'm suing him for copyright infringement." Takyon said.

"There we go! I'll be the first witness on the stand!" Tyson added.

"Hmmm...another group of degenerates that wandered down the wrong part of the desert. No matter. The sand will be your tomb regardless!" The sand starts to turn into quicksand.
"You really dont know who your messing with " hunter said getting stuck in the sand.

"You really dont know who your messing with " hunter said getting stuck in the sand.
"I could say the same thing, trespasser!" He responded.

Meanwhile, Tyson was fighting to try and get out of the sand while Takyon dove into it like it was a pool.

"It's always the same with you fools. You hear pyramid and tomb and think about stealing all of the treasures buried inside. Then, you have the NERVE to complain when you die. Despicable! I, Pharaoh Ramses, will NOT let you pillage my sacred pyramid!" The man said. "You can struggle all you want, but my magic-infused sand will have you sinking to your doom like a ship at the bottom of the ocean."

"I could say the same thing, trespasser!" He responded.

Meanwhile, Tyson was fighting to try and get out of the sand while Takyon dove into it like it was a pool.

"It's always the same with you fools. You hear pyramid and tomb and think about stealing all of the treasures buried inside. Then, you have the NERVE to complain when you die. Despicable! I, Pharaoh Ramses, will NOT let you pillage my sacred pyramid!" The man said. "You can struggle all you want, but my magic-infused sand will have you sinking to your doom like a ship at the bottom of the ocean."
"We arnt here for treasure " hunter said as she was sinking into the sand.

Emily walked out of the candy shop with their bag of treats. Visiblely excited for the treats within her arms but kept her calm as they left the shop.
~~~
After the others had spoked with Leonidas Aqua was the last one of the group. She sat in the dressing room feeling nervious as she was questioned about the incident.

The employee was upset and frustrated at the mess that were left by the public and how much he had to clean that night. Though after a simple conversation with Breeze the man felt calmed and decided to leave unbothered or even concerned he had just walked away from his custodial job.

Emily walked out of the candy shop with their bag of treats. Visiblely excited for the treats within her arms but kept her calm as they left the shop.
~~~
After the others had spoked with Leonidas Aqua was the last one of the group. She sat in the dressing room feeling nervious as she was questioned about the incident.

The employee was upset and frustrated at the mess that were left by the public and how much he had to clean that night. Though after a simple conversation with Breeze the man felt calmed and decided to leave unbothered or even concerned he had just walked away from his custodial job.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Earl smiled at giddiness
~~~
"I'm told that this kid and his parents were refulars right?" He asked.

Breeze started poking aroubd.

"Please do..." the woman said before watching her walk away closing the door and locking up the front door of the aquarium.
" well Hopefully they would hire me. Even with all the bad luck I have. You better stay home." Violet said the cat just meowed. When they got home she sent in an application online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back