• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well congratulations. You've made it to the wrong place at the right time!" Pharren takes out his blade and charges at Adam.
Adam smirked and raised his arms up in the form of an x, the shadow orb he had been making changed into a shield in front of him. Venus sent her vines at Pharren.

“Hey it’s not my fault your homicidal robot out there wouldn’t let me” she replied with a shrug “and also you do realize that’s not what the government is claiming about the league” she added
"what are they claiming... they know we do good here..my mom worked with them for years" she said

"what are they claiming... they know we do good here..my mom worked with them for years" she said

“Claimed you viciously attacked and killed a group of CDC workers attempting to find the source of a contagion, after which you ‘sanitized’ the school with a few tactical nukes, blanketing the area in deadly fallout” she replied

“Claimed you viciously attacked and killed a group of CDC workers attempting to find the source of a contagion, after which you ‘sanitized’ the school with a few tactical nukes, blanketing the area in deadly fallout” she replied
"That is untrue! We didnt kill anyone! The hero league doesnt even have any nukes" She sighed and held her head. "This really isnt good."

"That is untrue! We didnt kill anyone! The hero league doesnt even have any nukes" She sighed and held her head. "This really isnt good."

“Yeah, governments don’t like organizations that basically do what they want” she replied

"yeah it's not really that impressive " fate said.
(I'm guessing so cause they are at the hero league.)
"well dont count yourself short, bet you do amazing things with such an ability," She said. Amber stopped and looked around as the alarm went off, just a few minutes after Allyson had left "what's that?....should we do something?" she asked

At this point one of the guards looked back at her. "Hey!" He raised his gun.
Eliana was panicking a bit, wincing in pain as she hung up by one restraint. Her wrist lifted her whole weight. She heard the man yelling as she managed to get the last wrist restraint undone as she dropped to the ground. As she managed to undo her remaining restraint a shot was fired hitting the spot where she had been standing. The bullet missing by just a second. She dropped to the ground with a thud, as she hit the ground she created a bubble around herself. (making it dramatic making it seem like she got hit but didn't).

Eliana was panicking a bit, wincing in pain as she hung up by one restraint. Her wrist lifted her whole weight. She heard the man yelling as she managed to get the last wrist restraint undone as she dropped to the ground. As she managed to undo her remaining restraint a shot was fired hitting the spot where she had been standing. The bullet missing by just a second. She dropped to the ground with a thud, as she hit the ground she created a bubble around herself. (making it dramatic making it seem like she got hit but didn't).
(Is it an invisible bubble)

(I would think it would be unless it's like filled with water or gas....but yea always figured it being clear. but then she can also make tiny little normal type bubbles)
(Cool looks like she just slumped good ti know) The man lookee back at the action thinking that Kaleb was dead anyway and this girls death didn't matter. He turned seeing a zombie get thrown into him. It started to eat him

Kaleb was clearly seething. Shaking with anger at the thought that she was just shot. "Fuck it." He said. He turned his metal arms into flexible cables and pulled himself to Rais men. He turned his arms into blades and started to tear into them.

(Cool looks like she just slumped good ti know) The man lookee back at the action thinking that Kaleb was dead anyway and this girls death didn't matter. He turned seeing a zombie get thrown into him. It started to eat him

Kaleb was clearly seething. Shaking with anger at the thought that she was just shot. "Fuck it." He said. He turned his metal arms into flexible cables and pulled himself to Rais men. He turned his arms into blades and started to tear into them.
(Yeps amd also Kaleb upset is very ....no extremely scary...could just imagine him just going up there)

"mierda!" Eliana winced and cursed to herself, as she had fallen on to the arm were she had been grazed by the bullet earlier. Her wrist wasn't looking all that well ither. She sat up looking over to the commotion of sounds of blood curddling screams, gun fire and crashs. "Kaleb!" She gasped worried about him as she got up. Her eyes were met by a horrible site of sheer blood and destruction. "KALEB! KALEB!!!! STOP!" She yelled taking off running to the area were Rais and his men had been mockingly watching them from eairlier.

(Yeps amd also Kaleb upset is very ....no extremely scary...could just imagine him just going up there)

"mierda!" Eliana winced and cursed to herself, as she had fallen on to the arm were she had been grazed by the bullet earlier. Her wrist wasn't looking all that well ither. She sat up looking over to the commotion of sounds of blood curddling screams, gun fire and crashs. "Kaleb!" She gasped worried about him as she got up. Her eyes were met by a horrible site of sheer blood and destruction. "KALEB! KALEB!!!! STOP!" She yelled taking off running to the area were Rais and his men had been mockingly watching them from eairlier.
Kalen froze and looked at her. Ahe coildn't see his face but he was looking st her with horror. She just saw him at one of his worst moments. He had mercilessly killed sevwral people one after the other. He threw a mercenary into the pit and then ran away. She coild slip out easy. Everyone was focused on him.

Kalen froze and looked at her. Ahe coildn't see his face but he was looking st her with horror. She just saw him at one of his worst moments. He had mercilessly killed sevwral people one after the other. He threw a mercenary into the pit and then ran away. She coild slip out easy. Everyone was focused on him.
Eliana covered her mouth as she was in complete shock, at what she saw before her. It was complete chaos, nothing but a horrific bloody scene. What had happened? What had Kaleb done. She was unsure what to think, as she was both horrified and worried for Kaleb. She was pulled out of her thougjts when a body of a man droped into the pit with her, a few yards away. "Kaleb wait!" She yelled out to him as she watched him run off. She could not just let this be she had to go after him. Using her telekinesis she managed to left herself up to the side of the wall. Holding on the the ledge she hoisted herself up and over before running after him.

Eliana covered her mouth as she was in complete shock, at what she saw before her. It was complete chaos, nothing but a horrific bloody scene. What had happened? What had Kaleb done. She was unsure what to think, as she was both horrified and worried for Kaleb. She was pulled out of her thougjts when a body of a man droped into the pit with her, a few yards away. "Kaleb wait!" She yelled out to him as she watched him run off. She could not just let this be she had to go after him. Using her telekinesis she managed to left herself up to the side of the wall. Holding on the the ledge she hoisted herself up and over before running after him.
He hid.

“Yeah, governments don’t like organizations that basically do what they want” she replied
"Just another thing I got to deal with." Allyson said looking stressed out. She deactivated her lantern ring. "Raven please go home. I'm sure your mom is worried about you. I need to help everyone then deal with this."

"well dont count yourself short, bet you do amazing things with such an ability," She said. Amber stopped and looked around as the alarm went off, just a few minutes after Allyson had left "what's that?....should we do something?" she asked
"Yep. " fate said and went off in the direction of the alarms and they soon found a group of people that were unconscious. "We're going to need the medical team over here."

"Just another thing I got to deal with." Allyson said looking stressed out. She deactivated her lantern ring. "Raven please go home. I'm sure your mom is worried about you. I need to help everyone then deal with this."

“I have no mom, it’s just Roxie and Wisp at home” she replied

(He actually could be great at hiding as he can absorb any material, he could hid umongst rubble, etc.)
Eliana looked around having lost sight of him. "Kaleb! Kaleb?! Please....were are you?! We have to go back....It dosnt matter what just happened we have to go back and find the others.." Eliana yelled out.

(He actually could be great at hiding as he can absorb any material, he could hid umongst rubble, etc.)
Eliana looked around having lost sight of him. "Kaleb! Kaleb?! Please....were are you?! We have to go back....It dosnt matter what just happened we have to go back and find the others.." Eliana yelled out.
"Yes it does!" She his voice but there was a an echo so she wasn't sure where it was fron

Adam keeps the shield up. Venus clapped her hands together making leaves appear in them. She sent them at pharren , they were razor sharp.
Pharren doesn't have time to dodge the leaves. However, a shield pops up from Serenity that takes the impact of the leaves for him. Pharren jumps back. "That shield of yours is pretty tough. I may enjoy this after all....but first-" he turns to the side and starts running at Venus.

"Yep. " fate said and went off in the direction of the alarms and they soon found a group of people that were unconscious. "We're going to need the medical team over here."
Amber ran off behind fate. She was suprised to see all the unconscious people. She kneeled down to help with the people while the medical team came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back