• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Aiolos was about to say something when she hid with a surge of energy he touched the plants to make them hide her and turned around his costume forming on him. His clothes changed to armor and he looked around for enemies

Venus watched them hide abruptly and looked around.
Two guys in suits are walking by, seemingly checking out the garden. They're also looking around as if they're waiting on someone. One of the guys looks at Aiolos and Venus. "Excuse me. Have either of you seen a young woman around here? We're supposed to be meeting up with her. She's about 5'4 with blonde hair and green eyes."

Two guys in suits are walking by, seemingly checking out the garden. They're also looking around as if they're waiting on someone. One of the guys looks at Aiolos and Venus. "Excuse me. Have either of you seen a young woman around here? We're supposed to be meeting up with her. She's about 5'4 with blonde hair and green eyes."
"Nope havent seen anyone matching that description but as a concerned hero i feel compelled to ask what business you have with this person?" Aiolos took a step closer to them.

Venus stood up and dusted off some dirt from her hands."Can't say I have gentlemen. Perhaps you go look at the cafe down the road. My daughter goes there from time to time. She told me they are pretty popular. Maybe your friend went to get a bite to eat before she came to meet you."

"Nope havent seen anyone matching that description but as a concerned hero i feel compelled to ask what business you have with this person?" Aiolos took a step closer to them.

Venus stood up and dusted off some dirt from her hands."Can't say I have gentlemen. Perhaps you go look at the cafe down the road. My daughter goes there from time to time. She told me they are pretty popular. Maybe your friend went to get a bite to eat before she came to meet you."
One of the men flashes a badge. "We're undercover agents and she's a wanted fugitive. We're faking a deal so that we lure her out and catch her. She's very dangerous, so the sooner we get a hold of her, the better."

"Liar." Izzy quietly whispers.

Getting there Fate detransformed and walked inside. Indigo walking along side her. They passed a few workers and she said hello, a few stopped to pet the white cat. Getting to Allyson's office they found her tighting a screw on a pair of glasses. Fate smiled. "Hey Allyson. Hope you don't mind Ben came along."
"Yo." Ben sakd.

One of the men flashes a badge. "We're undercover agents and she's a wanted fugitive. We're faking a deal so that we lure her out and catch her. She's very dangerous, so the sooner we get a hold of her, the better."

"what did she do and what agency are you with?" Aiolos was planning to get as much information as he could because he believed Izzy but he figured it wouldnt hurt to hear the possible other side to the story.

"Hmm I see..well if she is as dangerous as you say, I'll keep an eye out." She said. "Now you both should go keep looking."

"Yo." Ben sakd.
"It's fine." Allyson said setting down the screw driver. She looked at Fate. "You seen a lot of worlds right? I keep seeing stuff that looks like Edgewood but I just know it's not.." Fate nods. "So you need me to watch one of your visions to see if I know the place? Are you sure? From what I been hearing around.." Allyson turned her computer monitor to face them. An empty video space was shown. "I'm sure..just please.."

"It's fine." Allyson said setting down the screw driver. She looked at Fate. "You seen a lot of worlds right? I keep seeing stuff that looks like Edgewood but I just know it's not.." Fate nods. "So you need me to watch one of your visions to see if I know the place? Are you sure? From what I been hearing around.." Allyson turned her computer monitor to face them. An empty video space was shown. "I'm sure..just please.."
Ben was fiddling with the Omnitrix. Half paying attention.

"what did she do and what agency are you with?" Aiolos was planning to get as much information as he could because he believed Izzy but he figured it wouldnt hurt to hear the possible other side to the story.

"Hmm I see..well if she is as dangerous as you say, I'll keep an eye out." She said. "Now you both should go keep looking."
"The lady's right. We should get going. Time is of the essence." The man said before he and the other guy walk off. For a second, they could see the holsters for their weapons were different than normal. Suddenly, a third, larger guy approaches.

"Where are you going?" The man asked in a deep voice. He looked to be both the leader and the muscle of the trio.

"To the cafe. This woman said she could be there." The other guy answered.

"No need. She's here....and she's close....I can feel it." He said.

Izzy starts to feel nervous as she's never seen the big guy before.

"The lady's right. We should get going. Time is of the essence." The man said before he and the other guy walk off. For a second, they could see the holsters for their weapons were different than normal. Suddenly, a third, larger guy approaches.

"Where are you going?" The man asked in a deep voice. He looked to be both the leader and the muscle of the trio.

Aiolos stepped forward "you know guys lets call the local authorities and other heroes to get more people around to help find her." Aiolos began to absorb the ambient heat and some of the light causing the air to cool around him and the area to darken around him slightly while he prepared for something to happen. "If something happens get her out of here." Aiolos whispered to Venus Musicnotes Musicnotes

Ben was fiddling with the Omnitrix. Half paying attention.
"Go ahead. I'll tell you if I know the place." Fate said and took a seat in a chair. Allyson took a breathe. "Okay just got to focus on what I want to see." She put the glasses on and the lights on the side start blinking. She zoned out.

The screen soon changed to the city, it looked like normal edgewood but upon closer expection some of the street names were different. Everything flickered revealing the city covered in flames and rubble, there was a group of people but they just looked like grey blobs as if that part of the vision wasnt clear. The vision flickered again to citizens on the ground, some dead, others terrified. Fate was there in her hero gear on the ground blood all around her, her Omnitrix cracked. One of the grey blobs were looming over her. The vision then flashed to the hero league being under attack, some of the people fighting were some of the workers they passed earlier but there were subtle differences from the ones they saw. The interior of the building was also different. Fate looked shocked at everything she was seeing. "That's my world..."

Aiolos stepped forward "you know guys lets call the local authorities and other heroes to get more people around to help find her." Aiolos began to absorb the ambient heat and some of the light causing the air to cool around him and the area to darken around him slightly while he prepared for something to happen. "If something happens get her out of here." Aiolos whispered to Venus Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yes let's listen to this gentleman here" Venus said pointing at Aiolos. "Have the heroes deal with her. I told you I have not seen anyone like that girl here." She makes a fist and a vine started to grow but it wasnt that noticeable.

"Go ahead. I'll tell you if I know the place." Fate said and took a seat in a chair. Allyson took a breathe. "Okay just got to focus on what I want to see." She put the glasses on and the lights on the side start blinking. She zoned out.

The screen soon changed to the city, it looked like normal edgewood but upon closer expection some of the street names were different. Everything flickered revealing the city covered in flames and rubble, there was a group of people but they just looked like grey blobs as if that part of the vision wasnt clear. The vision flickered again to citizens on the ground, some dead, others terrified. Fate was there in her hero gear on the ground blood all around her, her Omnitrix cracked. One of the grey blobs were looming over her. The vision then flashed to the hero league being under attack, some of the people fighting were some of the workers they passed earlier but there were subtle differences from the ones they saw. The interior of the building was also different. Fate looked shocked at everything she was seeing. "That's my world..."
"So Allyson's seeing the futures of alternate worlds now?" He asked.

"Yes let's listen to this gentleman here" Venus said pointing at Aiolos. "Have the heroes deal with her. I told you I have not seen anyone like that girl here." She makes a fist and a vine started to grow but it wasnt that noticeable.
"Very well." The leader said. "I have one more place to check before we go." He closes his eyes, but it isn't obvious since he's wearing shades. A couple of seconds pass before he pulls out a strange gun and aims it at where Izzy is. "You may be following everyone else, Isabella, but not me."

"Uh oh. Not good." Izzy whispers to herself. "I have a really bad feeling about this guy..."

"Surrender yourself now and you won't be hurt. Refuse, and I WILL fire and take you in by force." The man demanded.

"So Allyson's seeing the futures of alternate worlds now?" He asked.
"I guess..I mean we haven't had those cracks bring us any new people lately." Fate said. The vision changed to show thier Edgewood showing a similar experience to what they just saw. Thier friends fighting an unknown force, some winning and some losing showing alternate results of the fights and how they possibly could die . The vision just started flickering fast as the images start to blur. Indigo meowed loudly watching Allyson.

"I guess..I mean we haven't had those cracks bring us any new people lately." Fate said. The vision changed to show thier Edgewood showing a similar experience to what they just saw. Thier friends fighting an unknown force, some winning and some losing showing alternate results of the fights and how they possibly could die . The vision just started flickering fast as the images start to blur. Indigo meowed loudly watching Allyson.
"Alright that's enough much longer and she'll get stuck again." Ben said.

"Very well." The leader said. "I have one more place to check before we go." He closes his eyes, but it isn't obvious since he's wearing shades. A couple of seconds pass before he pulls out a strange gun and aims it at where Izzy is. "You may be following everyone else, Isabella, but not me."

"Uh oh. Not good." Izzy whispers to herself. "I have a really bad feeling about this guy..."

"Surrender yourself now and you won't be hurt. Refuse, and I WILL fire and take you in by force." The man demanded.
Venus moved her hand and the vine quickly grew to wrap around the gun. Her hair went from blonde to the dark green. She went stepped over blocking where Izzy was. "Enough. I dont need you to hurt anyone here."

"Alright that's enough much longer and she'll get stuck again." Ben said.
"Allyson snap out of it." Fate said. With a shakey hand Allyson took off the glasses, the screen went back "I didnt see the second half of that last time..." she held her head. "That cant come true..."

"Allyson snap out of it." Fate said. With a shakey hand Allyson took off the glasses, the screen went back "I didnt see the second half of that last time..." she held her head. "That cant come true..."
"How much of that was actually this world?" Ben asked.

Venus moved her hand and the vine quickly grew to wrap around the gun. Her hair went from blonde to the dark green. She went stepped over blocking where Izzy was. "Enough. I dont need you to hurt anyone here."
"I won't have to if she gives herself up willingly." He said. "But if you insist on interfering, I won't be able to say the same for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back