• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eliana finished texting Amber as she took her slices of pizza and sat across from Kaleb. "...I think I'm going to take my own advice and be like you....not care what others think......." She
said taking a bit of her pizza. "I'm going to keep going to school" she said.

Amber resived the texts from Eliana and smiled glad to know she was doing alright and glad Kaleb had found her. She texted her back before going off to her self defense classes for the night.
(Amber is opened to interactions with anyone just let's me know ^-^)
"Well if you're going I'm going." He said.

"Nice." Tyson said as he curiously follows her.
Hunter smiled. "This was the first place my mom took me to learn how to hunt. I started exploring more of this place as I got older." She looked around at the ground and noticed some animal tracks. She whistled as she followed the tracks.

She looked at it and got excited. "Do you mind going on a small trip to L.A.? I just saw a really juicy story." She asked looking at Jackson.

The story stated that a giant monster emerged from the sea and began destroying the city, before a group of hero’s intervened and talk with the creature proclaiming itself as Cthulhu

Hunter smiled. "This was the first place my mom took me to learn how to hunt. I started exploring more of this place as I got older." She looked around at the ground and noticed some animal tracks. She whistled as she followed the tracks.
"That's pretty cool." Tyson smiles as he follows the tracks while learning about Hunter's past.

"That's pretty cool." Tyson smiles as he follows the tracks while learning about Hunter's past.
They soon found a fox. "Yeah. There were times after training I would just come here and walk. " Hunter motioned for the fox to come over. "Hi there." The fox came over and she pets it gently. "As much as I enjoy the family business it was nice to find my own space." She then continued walking.

They soon found a fox. "Yeah. There were times after training I would just come here and walk. " Hunter motioned for the fox to come over. "Hi there." The fox came over and she pets it gently. "As much as I enjoy the family business it was nice to find my own space." She then continued walking.
Tyson waves at the fox. "I understand. Especially considering what that business was. It's certainly beneficial to find something that would clear your mind and give you peace."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back