• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peater grabbed him. "Let's go." He said. Medic just spat on Nyx. Peater punched his stomach
Nyx said nothing, she entered the shadows. She went to talk with Adam. He was still holding his hand over the still bleeding stab wound. He was trying to figure a way out out of the yell She laughed. "You're gonna bleed out faster. Now if you behave and try not to stop me, I can help you." He glared. "No.. I'm gonna get out, free medic.. " she put her hands in her pockets. "You don't want to help rule the world?" Adam smiled. "No...I want to start over..."

Last edited:
Nyx said nothing, she entered the shadows. She went to talk with Adam. He was still holding his hand over the still bleeding stab wound. He was trying to figure a way out out of the yell She laughed. "You're gonna bleed out faster. Now if you behave and try not to stop me, I can help you." He glared. "No.. I'm gonna get out, free medic.. " she put her hands in her pockets. "You don't want to help rule the world?" Adam smiled. "No...I want to start over..."
Medic was set up in the lab and Peater returned. "What's this I hear about Adam wanting to start over. What restart the family business?"

Medic was set up in the lab and Peater returned. "What's this I hear about Adam wanting to start over. What restart the family business?"
"No.. just start over..no more villainly" Adam said. Nyx frowned. "What.." he chuckled. " ..ah.. yeah..Venus was going to tell Maddy..that we were done.."

The husk growls as she jumps but soon gets stopped as Folter cuts one of her hands off and screams "Y-YOU PEST!" She yelled as she glared at Folter as Folter smiled "Atlas now!" Folter said.

Atlas charged at her, ready to take the last stroke of the husks fate

Peater looked at him. "I don't believe you."
"Check the news..haven't done anything in months...when Venus came back, she generally seemed happier and we talked. We made mistakes..." he said. Nyx looked mad. "What's with this crummy world! Im a goody two shoes, You two were feared and your just giving that up?? " he smiled. "Yeah...you know I wanted her to be like you at one point. But I see I got the better version...you just keep failing every time.. whatever scheme you're making will fail. Because you are a failure, you both are." Nyx looked furious as shadow versions of venus's thorny vines popped out of the ground and crept toward the cell.

"Check the news..haven't done anything in months...when Venus came back, she generally seemed happier and we talked. We made mistakes..." he said. Nyx looked mad. "What's with this crummy world! Im a goody two shoes, You two were feared and your just giving that up?? " he smiled. "Yeah...you know I wanted her to be like you at one point. But I see I got the better version...you just keep failing every time.. whatever scheme you're making will fail. Because you are a failure, you both are." Nyx looked furious as shadow versions of venus's thorny vines popped out of the ground and crept toward the cell.
"Stop." Peater said gripping her shoulder. "We need a test subject for when Medic finishes with the sample I gave him."

"Stop." Peater said gripping her shoulder. "We need a test subject for when Medic finishes with the sample I gave him."
"Just let me kill him.. we can just have Medic bring him back." Nyx said grinding her teeth. Adam laughed. "Only thing the same about you and my daughter is your anger"

"Just let me kill him.. we can just have Medic bring him back." Nyx said grinding her teeth. Adam laughed. "Only thing the same about you and my daughter is your anger"
"He did that with the Time Lord's equipment. Equipment we don't have." He said. "The Doctor doesn't come to our world anymore remember."

"He did that with the Time Lord's equipment. Equipment we don't have." He said. "The Doctor doesn't come to our world anymore remember."
"Oh..you're right." Nyx said. "Fine..but he will pay for what he said." She walks away but the shadow vines stayed. Adams laughed. "Not gonna take your weeds back Nyx. Have to have your boyfriend tell you what to do?"

"They have explaining to do! They are murders!" He shouted trying to get free. " Well they aren't wrong." Hunter said walking over

The two look at each other before one put thier hand on the others shoulder and teleported away. Maddy growled at the injuried ninja, she elbowed him before sweeping under his feet.
"And so are you! Who even sent you!?" Tyson asked.

"Uh oh. We lost two of them." Allustra said.

"Oh..you're right." Nyx said. "Fine..but he will pay for what he said." She walks away but the shadow vines stayed. Adams laughed. "Not gonna take your weeds back Nyx. Have to have your boyfriend tell you what to do?"
"You can rough him up a little if you like." He said.

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

239 was snacking on some cookies watching the cartoon, they also saw that there was a stand alone oak door, that reached all the way to the ceiling, but the door wasn’t supported by anything

Yu took a photo of the door deciding it was a very interesting subject.
Haka waved a hand at everything "what the hell happened here?! What did you do!" He looked around to make sure none of his important work things were disturbed.

"You can rough him up a little if you like." He said.
"I might." She said making a vine grab him, the shadow thorns digging into his skin. "Show him who's the master of the shadows here.". Adam glared. "You're not. You won because of a light bomb. Stop thinking so high and mighty of yourself."

"I might." She said making a vine grab him, the shadow thorns digging into his skin. "Show him who's the master of the shadows here.". Adam glared. "You're not. You won because of a light bomb. Stop thinking so high and mighty of yourself."
Peater walked off to make sure Medic was working.

"Enough when I'm done you are going to be afraid of me" Nyx said. Adam shook his head. "Never going to happen." Screams were heard minutes later.
Peater just smirked as he heard them.

As everyone talked about their plan Peter sat on the roof of where hunter and tyson lived looking out at the sky.

Peater just smirked as he heard them.

As everyone talked about their plan Peter sat on the roof of where hunter and tyson lived looking out at the sky.
about an hour later nyx walked over to Peater. She kissed his cheek. "How's the project going?"

They weren't home but Maddy texted him to let him know Venus was in the city because of Hunter's plan, she of course still didn't trust her mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back