• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"To other universes?" She said in disbelief. "Man, I envy you so much! I can only teleport with portals and the only place I can go except anywhere on Earth is a pocket dimension of my own..." She continues while adjusting the scarf Joey gave to her to cover her mouth.
"I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough... maybe I can teach you how... other universes however is quite draining. It's really tough and takes a lot of energy." He replied "But for now let's focus on just this universe... what's your name by the way?"

"I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough... maybe I can teach you how... other universes however is quite draining. It's really tough and takes a lot of energy." He replied "But for now let's focus on just this universe... what's your name by the way?"
"Oh! My name is Jesse! Jesse Jester! Not my real last name, but it has a certain ring around it, right?" She said.

"Oh! My name is Jesse! Jesse Jester! Not my real last name, but it has a certain ring around it, right?" She said.
"Jesse... that's a cute name. My name is Makoto Takanuchi, but my friends call me Joey." He said "Anyways, a kid like you shouldn't be alone in this city, it's highly dangerous."

"Oh, don't worry, Joey. I can fend for myself." Jesse said confidently. "Didja know I have sharp-as-knives cards, explosive marbles, and THIS?" As soon as she finished her sentence, she pulls out a clown-themed scythe, holding it with two hands.

"Oh, don't worry, Joey. I can fend for myself." Jesse said confidently. "Didja know I have sharp-as-knives cards, explosive marbles, and THIS?" As soon as she finished her sentence, she pulls out a clown-themed scythe, holding it with two hands.
"Oh that's... scary." Joey replied "Huh... this brings up a lot of questions... but better for another time. Regardless, a lot of the baddies here travel in pairs. Some have organizations that can strike when we least expect it. I would not recommend traveling alone." He sighed as he looked back a the house with a worried look.

"Fiance, eh?" Jesse said, intrigued. "What happened? Death-defying surgery? Returned from a war with aliens? Turned into a werewolf?"
"Uh... two out of 3." Joey said "She's being treated from the surgery that was made to make her go insane... and become a slave... and she is also a werewolf."

"Sheesh, is that why you're romantically engaged with her? Because you feel bad for her?" After a moment, she raised her hand and said "You know what? Don't answer that. I think I went a tad too deep into your love life."

(so i just got back from seeing lego movie 2)

(i thought it was just as good maybe even a little better than the first)

(a lot of feels, and lots of little jokes and references that made me laugh because i'm old enough to understand that stuff)

(also there's a small detail that makes me really happy but i can't say anything about because huge spoilers)

"Sheesh, is that why you're romantically engaged with her? Because you feel bad for her?" After a moment, she raised her hand and said "You know what? Don't answer that. I think I went a tad too deep into your love life."
"Sheesh for someone so young you sure got a mouth kid." Joey replied "Didn't your parents teach you respect? And no... I proposed to her on Christmas day."

"Sheesh, for someone so young, you sure got a mouth, kid." Joey replied "Didn't your parents teach you respect? And no... I proposed to her on Christmas day."
"Awww, Christmas! That's so sweet!" Jesse said. Then, after a moment of silence, she asked, "Hey, is it okay if I can see your girl- I mean, your finance?"

"Awww, Christmas! That's so sweet!" Jesse said. Then, after a moment of silence, she asked, "Hey, is it okay if I can see your girl- I mean, your finance?"
"I want to say yes but her condition is real bad. I don't want to interfere with the treatment... but I do have photos." He said as he pulled out his phone. "In fact, I'm trying to stay away because if I let my emotions cloud my judgement... I might kill her." He then pulled up some photos of them in Tokyo, Egypt and New York. "You can tell she's a werewolf by the ears and the tail."

"I want to say yes but her condition is real bad. I don't want to interfere with the treatment... but I do have photos." He said as he pulled out his phone. "In fact, I'm trying to stay away because if I let my emotions cloud my judgement... I might kill her." He then pulled up some photos of them in Tokyo, Egypt and New York. "You can tell she's a werewolf by the ears and the tail."
(She only has the tail)

"I want to say yes but her condition is real bad. I don't want to interfere with the treatment... but I do have photos." He said as he pulled out his phone. "In fact, I'm trying to stay away because if I let my emotions cloud my judgment... I might kill her." He then pulled up some photos of them in Tokyo, Egypt, and New York. "You can tell she's a werewolf by the tail."
"Aww, she looks so cute!" Jesse said while putting her hands of her cheeks. "Why would you call THAT a werewolf! She's so cute and innocent!"
(How am I doing, by the way?)

"Aww, she looks so cute!" Jesse said while putting her hands of her cheeks. "Why would you call THAT a werewolf! She's so cute and innocent!"
(How am I doing, by the way?)
"There's a reason you don't make her angry. When she transforms she can be scary as all hell." He replied "But she's my hell, and I'm glad I met her... I don't mean to be rude, but can we go somewhere... warmer?" Joey said as he shivered "I can't stand being out here... I'm cold blooded."
(You're doing great, shockingly better than other people I have interacted with.)

"There's a reason you don't make her angry. When she transforms she can be scary as all hell." He replied "But she's my hell, and I'm glad I met her... I don't mean to be rude, but can we go somewhere... warmer?" Joey said as he shivered "I can't stand being out here... I'm cold blooded."
(You're doing great, shockingly better than other people I have interacted with.)
(does that include me)

(if i'm part of the 'other', i'm sorry for whatever i screwed up on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back