Super Survival charm.

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Just an idle idea I came up with.

I KNOW This DOES sound like something that belongs under presence but theirs allready quite a few charms whos placement is k ind of iffy, I dont think one more will hurt that much.

Without further ado.

This charm (whos corner and ostentatious name is yet to be determined)

Would allow a solar to extend his mastery of taming animals to humans

by speaking to a human and intoning the correct phrases He impresses on them his divine authority and creates a "Petlike" mentality in them.

It does not reduce their intellect or give them animalistic features.

It does however make them almost perpetualy fawning, and eager for praise.

In the First age this charm was almost exclusively a perversion, and curiousity, used to flatter ones ego, as their were other ways to prevent betrayel by a courtier or bodyguard.

In this day and age It can be quite useful when applied to a courtesian, secretary, or bodyguard.

Sounds alot like the Sidereal Ride Charm Breaking the Wild Mortal.  Take a look at that if you can, but modify it.

That's one thing that has always got to me how the familiar Charms sit in Ride instead of Survival when it comes to the Sidereal Charms.

~FC.

That's one thing that has always got to me how the familiar Charms sit in Ride instead of Survival when it comes to the Sidereal Charms.
That's because R. Sean of Borg wipes her ass with canon.

-S

Stillborn said:
That's because R. Sean of Borg wipes her ass with canon.

-S
The Sidereals book is canon too, much as you might not want to admit it.

You might want to check out one of the higher level Larceny Charms I did that has a similar effect .  

Albeit, in this instance it's purely a case for being that smooth a bastard...

memesis said:
The Sidereals book is canon too, much as you might not want to admit it.
Exactly. It's canon, with a big brown smear on it.

-S

Lol I new it was similar to breaking the wild mortal.

another thing.

think that solars should have some equilvent to the "Transforming a familiar into a spirit" charm.

Just curious.

Lol I new it was similar to breaking the wild mortal.
another thing.

think that solars should have some equilvent to the "Transforming a familiar into a spirit" charm.

Just curious.
Well perhaps not transforming the familiar into a spirit but empowering minions with divine stuff fits the solar theme and there are already some charms around which benefit minions (essence for mortal champions, spellsharing, making a mortal young again etc.).

A special connection between hero and horse for ecample is a theme often used in traditional knight stories and there are tons of more fictional characters around with animals as companions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back