• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Super-Committed Partner w/ Lots of Time and Nothing to Write : ]

I'm definitely interested in doing something Star Wars related (I just got done designing my lightsaber so I'm in the mood for laser swords in general, actually) Fair warning, though, at best I'm a casual fan of Star Wars so I'm not fully aware of the whole map of the galaxy and the politics and all that.

I'm definitely interested in doing something Star Wars related (I just got done designing my lightsaber so I'm in the mood for laser swords in general, actually) Fair warning, though, at best I'm a casual fan of Star Wars so I'm not fully aware of the whole map of the galaxy and the politics and all that.
I'm totally fine with a casual fan : ]
Most of the stuff I enjoy writing about takes place in those spaces yet to be explored. Plus we can make it up as we go/see fit.

Neat! I think you wanted to do this on Discord? Should I PM you my ID?

I’d be interested in the sprawling world of GOT. I’ve been craving a good plot and partner for one. There is plenty of room to play around and include some of the plot from the books/show but create our own.

I'm not old enough unfortunently but I thought you were a nice roleplayer anyway!

Good luck, I just wanted to make people feel less alone.

I’d be interested in the sprawling world of GOT. I’ve been craving a good plot and partner for one. There is plenty of room to play around and include some of the plot from the books/show but create our own.

I'd love to do some GoT stuff. Hardcore fan here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back