Sup.

scalesofjustice

Hey, I'm new here. I used to role play on forums a lot when I was younger, hopefully I haven't lost some of that creativity. This seems like an accepting place and, when I'm not busy with Uni, this would be a chance to flex my creative writing.

I'm into: manga, drawing, reading, writing, law, politics, etc. I bet I'm going to meet a lot of interesting people here. See you around!

Welcome Sir. We are indeed a welcoming place full of oddballs and kooks of every shape and size. By the looks of things you'll probably find a few friends if not thousands of them. You should come by and check out the Shoutbox, a friendly place to start and get to know people.

ninbinz said:
Welcome Sir. We are indeed a welcoming place full of oddballs and kooks of every shape and size. By the looks of things you'll probably find a few friends if not thousands of them. You should come by and check out the Shoutbox, a friendly place to start and get to know people.
Ah, my people, I feel at home! I will definitely stop by the Shoutbox, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back