• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summertime fun!

BloomingSoul

Small chat and reason:
Now I've read a lot of books and watched some pretty inspiring movies. And I'd like to give my idea a shot, this time it'll be realistic instead of my anime stuff, lol, I'll put that to the the side.

The actual plot you probably came here for:
When sixth grade came along, four kids were put into a classroom, friendless, which has a name the 'left outs'. No one talked to them or even said their name, they were alone. That was, until the teacher made group projects that brought the four together. And ever since that day, they were best friends. They didn't just leave each-other after the project, they found their group that they fit in with. Sometimes, friends drift apart after awhile, but not them, they're still together and now in high school. When they were still young, they brought their money together to buy a treehouse near the woods, where they can all meet up. Their shy attitudes faded into troublemakers. They'd always make up plans to steal food, find their ways into houses, or parties. They can do anything when they have eachother.

When one would be sad, they'd all come to the treehouse and sleepover in the woods. No one gets left out. You'd probably think they've matured to not do any more dangerous things? Nope, they just got better at it as time progressed. And they still hang out in that treehouse, talking about stupid gossip, teachers, and homework. When summertime came along for the seniors, they'll make sure to have the time of their lives. From road trips, beaches, anything to make the memory last.

IMG_4647-25.jpg

Just to make the genders even..
Girl: BloomingSoul BloomingSoul
Girl: D duegxybus
Boy: erzulie erzulie
Boy: mulled mulled

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back