• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer.

-whispers- if anyone is interested i made another rp about a single parent support group ~

WannabePunk said:
Antonio grinned, "Honestly, I'm the kind of person who constantly shouts about how queer I am, I have 2 or 3 of those LGBT pun shirts buried in my bag somewhere..."
holy shit, Antonio is literally me.

[QUOTE="Fallen from Heaven]holy shit, Antonio is literally me.

[/QUOTE]
Im definitely that person. I actually said "I'm here, I'm queer and I wanna go home" at a family reunion (thankfully it was the very accepting side of the family) and me and my friends constantly yell in class about how queer we all are.... I must be stopped.

@WannabePunk literally me. Me and my friends like to refer to each other as "provocatively gay". I've got a salty shirt and everything. I'm just an excited gay mess honestly. I take art so my motto is pretty much "well, i can't draw straight but it's straighter than I am" #teamgay

@Fallen from Heaven honestly, I know so many lgbt people who don't really talk about it and then I'm like "did you know I'm queer? if you didn't now you do!!"

WannabePunk said:
@Fallen from Heaven honestly, I know so many lgbt people who don't really talk about it and then I'm like "did you know I'm queer? if you didn't now you do!!"
So many queer people are uncomfortable and I'm just yelling "I AM QUEEN OF THE GAYS" and running around with a rainbow flag

WannabePunk said:
do we? oh no I didn't realize...
I have this trope when there are two of the same names in a reality show, They put the last name intials. So Jordan A. & Jordan S. Put it in the Maps section.

Make's it less confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok sorry for being a terrible GM and being inactive for two days...... Criminal Minds and Pokemon Go and Game Grumps took over my life......

WannabePunk said:
ok sorry for being a terrible GM and being inactive for two days...... Criminal Minds and Pokemon Go and Game Grumps took over my life......
Asia...

We have no Pokemon GO.

Yet, I sleep when you are awake.

WannabePunk said:
Here's us Canadians next door that can't have it yet ;-; I want Pokemon go so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few notes for you guys~

1) I've been seeing a lot of one-liners, and I'd appreciate if you guys stayed away from those. This is a CASUAL rp, not SIMPLE. If you can't do at least 3 sentences, then I dunno. Go find a simple rp. The rules say 3+ sentences (or maybe 4? I'll have to check).

2) As I haven't been getting any other apps, I will close the rp and this will be the final group. if you want to add another character and give us the final few characters needed go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back