Summer High School

@Kuu I know you've been on vacation and you are probably busy catching up on everything, but I was just curious if this rp had died or if you're going to continue with it.

@shygirl3

ahhh, sorry about that. xD

i'll try and warn you guys next time that happens

about the RP, if you're willing to start up again, i'd be more than happy to start it up!

but before that, we need everyone's opinion. :D

Everyone is here, and everyone wants to keep going, so I don't think dying is the right term. If she gives the ok I'm sure somebody would continue the plot, and if not then we can wait for her.

Just as I speak xD

Huntrey said:
Everyone is here, and everyone wants to keep going, so I don't think dying is the right term. If she gives the ok I'm sure somebody would continue the plot, and if not then we can wait for her.

Just as I speak xD
i'd like to get everyone's approval first. :D

new members wouldn't be bad, either :)

if anyone would like me to post and branch off from there, i'd be more than happy too~~!

I'll probably still RP if this is up again.

Though, I'm usually wandering the halls since everyone else is busy. xD

I'm all for the start-up, though. This RP was really nice. :3

Huntrey said:
@Kuu I'll see who I can recruit and maybe add a few characters myself.
oh, thank you! i think i should also create a new thread to attract attention. xD thanks so much!!

macaron said:
I'll probably still RP if this is up again.
Though, I'm usually wandering the halls since everyone else is busy. xD

I'm all for the start-up, though. This RP was really nice. :3
thank you!! and i promise, this time, you won't be lonely! :D

I'm on the roleplay sorta died for me.

I'll come for a restart since everything is messed up now.

Iallcsz said:
I'm on the roleplay sorta died for me.
I'll come for a restart since everything is messed up now.
okay, i'll be sure to clear things up then. do you mind being specific about things? i'll fix it to the best of my ability. :D

Iallcsz said:
Like Aldon is trapped in the auditorum xD
Because Liana didn't come yet.
oh, i'm so sorry! i honestly don't know where anything is.

xD

would you like to start up again, or would you like to pick it up from there?

(also, i will have to go soon since i was invited to a friend's house for a night there. xD she has really bad internet. i promise to be on tomorrow, though! i feel terrible for leaving so many wonderful people hanging like that----- :'O)

I wouldn't mind either way, but I would like Emma and Gideon to be a thing still :D (if you planned on keeping Emma as a character).

^^^^^^^^^^ This is the first time I've seen Nutter actually excited for something that I didn't have to coax out of her... This is a beautiful day ^_^

Oh, please. You know that's not the case. Besides I just responded to that, so don't you dare say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back