Suggestion: Link to these boards from the comic page

Weimann

Unless I've gone exceedingly blind, there's no link from the comic page to these boards.

Is there a reason for this? Because otherwise, I think there should be one. These are the official discussion boards for the comic, and it's a known practice to have a forum associated with your webcomic. Helping people to find the way is a good thing.

What say you, Jukashi? Forum-people?

Actually I originally found these forums from keychain, but yes I think most people would find a link much more convenient than relying on curiosity about the site hosting such a webcomic.

I also agree with this. A direct link to the Keychain forum would be very useful, as I often like to come directly here from the comic to see what people are saying.

In fact, I agree with this so much I made an account just so I could say that I agree! :D

I agree with the OP. As is, trying to find the KoC forums is an unwieldy task.

Maybe a link could be added to the comics main page?

we already have a link...

in fact we already have 2, a big one under the logo, and another one under the "Link" header

Oh... I thought we were talking about a direct link to the 'Keychain of Creation' forum.

It's true there is a link to the Compendium Redux site, but the front comic page does not directly link to this forum, which is, I think, what people are talking about.

Kenaz said:
Oh... I thought we were talking about a direct link to the 'Keychain of Creation' forum.
It's true there is a link to the Compendium Redux site, but the front comic page does not directly link to this forum, which is, I think, what people are talking about.
This.

A link to the Keychain of Creation boards specifically was indeed what I was referring to in the original post ^^

The existing links are lacking, because they don't in any way inform you that there's a KoC forum to be had from following them. It only says that "you get to Exalted Compendium Redux if you follwo this link", which people might not at all know they want to go to. Particularly the significant amount of people reading the comic who does not play Exalted.

Hello, new member, long time reader.

I completely concur with Weimann. It would be great to put a link that was specifically labeled "Keychain Forum" from the webcomic. It took me a long time to notice that the Exalted Compendium had forums (it's a little link) and that there was a Keychain sub-forum. I suppose if you want to keep traffic on the forums to a minimum, that's fine. But I'd bet there are a lot of people that read the comic that don't know about the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back