• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Suffering from RP withdrawal... -.-

I was mostly hoping to RP with my OCs if that's something you'd be okay with. I have a second-gen cast of characters (children of the 'first-gen', aka characters from the game proper) and time travel is a big favorite of mine, so... I basically wanted an OC or two of mine to time travel back to the pre-timeskip era. It'd be a platonic RP between my character(s) and yours, so it's okay if you're not interested at all, being that most people around here seem more into romance RPs. I also have an idea for how/why they'd come back if you absolutely 100% need a reason for that. I wouldn't spoil you for anything that happens in the game either, as that's something I personally hate and I always try my best to keep things fairly "neutral" in regards to that sort of thing.

Anyway, it's fine if you don't wanna, but I thought I'd try anyway :3

I was mostly hoping to RP with my OCs if that's something you'd be okay with. I have a second-gen cast of characters (children of the 'first-gen', aka characters from the game proper) and time travel is a big favorite of mine, so... I basically wanted an OC or two of mine to time travel back to the pre-timeskip era. It'd be a platonic RP between my character(s) and yours, so it's okay if you're not interested at all, being that most people around here seem more into romance RPs. I also have an idea for how/why they'd come back if you absolutely 100% need a reason for that. I wouldn't spoil you for anything that happens in the game either, as that's something I personally hate and I always try my best to keep things fairly "neutral" in regards to that sort of thing.

Anyway, it's fine if you don't wanna, but I thought I'd try anyway :3
As interesting as it sounds... Well... I don't think I'm where I need to be in the game to know what you're talking about... I didn't even know about the time skip, tbh... X/

Oh, shoot... Well, I feel bad now. I kinda thought that was something everyone knew would happen... I'm sorry! I hope you find someone to RP with then, and my sincerest apologies for spoiling you on that...

Oh, shoot... Well, I feel bad now. I kinda thought that was something everyone knew would happen... I'm sorry! I hope you find someone to RP with then, and my sincerest apologies for spoiling you on that...
Don't worry about it! Part of me figured there'd be something like that and you didn't give away too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back