• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Suffering from RP withdrawal... -.-

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
I have missed roleplaying these last few months... Throw an idea at me and I will let you know if I have any idea what you're talking about. I tend to prefer fantasy and the like but I am open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Current Interests

-Big Bad Wolf x Red Riding Hood
-Secretly Supernatural Roommates
-Runaway Teens
-Escaped Experiment
-Post-apocalypse Survivors
-Soulmates
-Fairytale Role Reversal
-Thrust Into The Unknown

Plotlines That Need More Words

-A lone man is walking down a street in pouring rain when he bumps into a strange woman that tells him to go to a warehouse at the pier he played at as a child. Before he can respond, the woman vanishes as though she'd never existed in the first place. Thinking he was going mad, he decides to go and investigate the warehouse. Just in case. What he finds there, hidden under a tarp, will change the course of his life...

**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to maybe try a big bad wolf/Red Riding Hood. Or secret supernatural roommates! I'd also personally like to try a Ghost/Human idea too.

Just checking but I assume you're not interested in any fandom-based RPs? (I do not mean that to come off in the hostile way it likely does, I'm sorry in advance)

I am interested in, runaway experiment, does it have to be a human...?
Nope! Doesn't have to be human at all!
Just checking but I assume you're not interested in any fandom-based RPs? (I do not mean that to come off in the hostile way it likely does, I'm sorry in advance)
Actually, I'm not against fandom RPs at all! Just tell me what fandom and I'll let you know if I have any idea what you're talking about! XD

Maybe... I haven't actually finished the game yet, though... X/

I'm actually more interested in an RP that would take place pre-timeskip (assuming you mean "you haven't finished a single playthrough"), but I understand your hesitance if you're still not wanting to RP with me.

I'm actually more interested in an RP that would take place pre-timeskip (assuming you mean "you haven't finished a single playthrough"), but I understand your hesitance if you're still not wanting to RP with me.
Hmm... Could you tell me a little about what would be going on in the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back